When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Solid End Link - Let's do it!

chefcook

Hello TC, supercompliments for your excellent and accurate work, I wonder if it is possible to improve the links fits (the tree part of each link)

Usually they are not so tight together and sometimes the inside pins are too thin , so the central link has a vertical gap (you can move it up and down independently from the side parts)

Is it possible to add metal cylinders over the pins so the parts will be firmly tight together, or make fatter pins ?

I suggest this solutions to let the bracelet can appears a single piece each link (not made of 3 pieces) without misalignment sawing the links from angled side.

Please excuse me all guys for my bad english, but that are too technical words to explain me so well.

Thanks for your attention, I'm waiting yours :)

Pardon my ignorance but, how does one know that this v3 bracelet will fit whatever watch one has?

I always marvel at the confidence of people buying after purchase bracelets, assuming that the endlinks will line up well with the pre-drilled lug holes.

Am I missing something, please educate me.

Thanks.

Pardon my ignorance but, how does one know that this v3 bracelet will fit whatever watch one has?

I always marvel at the confidence of people buying after purchase bracelets, assuming that the endlinks will line up well with the pre-drilled lug holes.

Am I missing something, please educate me.

Thanks.

No idea how it happens but...I bought TC's Sub and SD bracelets and installed both last night.

One on my MBW 16610 and the other on my SSD. They both matched up and fit perfectly. I'm really impressed with TC's products.

I realize what your asking, and I'm sure it's hit or miss to a point, but both these bracelets fit better than the originals. Not even speaking to the quality being so much better too.

Thanks for your reply, so basically it's a gamble whether it will fit, all depends on the lug hole drilling.

I'm skeptical by nature, so...I've never bought a bracelet to retrofit a watch, but if I would the first thing I would think of "will this line up with the lug holes?"

So what happens if the lug holes are off? Are there any mods that can be done to make it fit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...