When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM127 E Noob-Maker 1:1 - Video

lfovco

I agree I think the movement looks pretty good. As far as the rest of the watch goes, I'm not sure anything tops Eddie's V3.

The case is definitely a tad crisper and in spite of the comments on the CG I think it is better - lever or not. The engraving was always way to low on the original CG's - even on the 4rth generation. And of course the movement is in a whole other league. Oh how quickly we forget, the top of the line EL had the wrong shaped plates never mind the quality of the engraving. Eddie's was way ahead of its time but it is a new time. For anyone who ever had a hankering for a Fiddy and doesn't own one it is a fairly easy decision - unless you are still debating the merits of a 217.

I had an EL V3, bomb watch. I didn't mind the wrong bridges as the movement was a stock swiss ETA and then they didn't have an asian option. That was my first major rep. I loved it, but I agree with you that some of these new releases are making old parts that commanded high prices obsolete.

Ha.. I'm still wearing Pam111 Swiss ETA that I got from Eddie Lee back in early 2005, I think it was March or something. I guess that was the beginning of good reps.

Modded crown and CG. Wrong bridges but I still don't care cause it looks and works really well almost 7 years later.