When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cancer sucks...

Migge

Hi all,

Just lost someone in the close family to cancer. It was expected but non the less hard to gripe before the inevitable hits you. She was on a lot of pain relieving meds in the end, and the whole process from discovery to passing away was rather quick. So fortunately she did not suffer to much.

I know some guys on here have and still are struggling with this decease. My thoughts are with you in this battle. Its a horrible decease...

RIP G.K - Im not a religous guy but hopefully there is a place after this life were she can reunite with other friends a family that has passed away before.

// Mike

Sorry to hear that Mike. It is definitely a brutal disease. The only saving grace in all of this is that it was relatively quick. My grandfather had pancreatic cancer and he dealt with it for quite a long time before he finally passed on.

My condolences to you and her family.

Mike my condolences with the loss of your grandmother to you your wife and family.

I'm also not a religious guy but i think that there is a nice and peaceful place after we die.

She has rest now and doesn't have to suffer anymore and she will be reunited with her loved ones who already past away.

I wish you a lot of strength in the next coming time.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Mike my condolences with the loss of your grandmother to you your wife and family.

I'm also not a religious guy but i think that there is a nice and peaceful place after we die.

She has rest now and doesn't have to suffer anymore and she will be reunited with her loved ones who already past away.

Carpe Diem

Cats

I cant say it in a better way. Lost my mother to cancer last year at the age of 53 and its an awfull disease

Carpe Diem

Cats

Also I can say no more or In any better words

My condolences

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Thankfully, there haven't been too many members unfortunate enough to be in the situation to make this kind of post. But although many members may choose not to comment, I think I can say that everyone here will have their own thoughts, and their thoughts will be with you and your family at this sad time.

Stay strong.

Best wishes.