When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday Wristies

freddy333

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I wear two on each of my wrists and ankles to bed every night mr Z .......and if my girlfriend doesn't stop complaining.. I'll let you know :partytime:

Hahahah ok i hear i hear.

Enjoy your weekend, all fellow members B)

Sporting the "Grosse Fliegeruhr" today, this one a special St. Exupery edition. If someone can call out it's a rep? Perhaps, due to the recess date, but otherwise, IWC only made one (1) of this particular model (Limited Platinum Edition), so hardly the person owning the only one in the world will run into me and say: "Another one, that is impossible!"

Foto2063.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Lovely pair of photos, ZK. :)

Sub to end the week:

i-cGGT8X8-X3.jpg

Thanks m8, i love the girl in the basket MORE ALOT MORE!!!

And i see that your rubing salt in Nanugs wounds with the mighty gilt rolla today :D NICE!!!

I took this one today while driving to work. This my third Modern Submariner. I got my first one back in 2005 then I purchased a noobmariner. I could not wear them as there were full of flaws, I am a perfectionist and now that I have a TC I can not get it off my wrist. my MBW 1665 franken is taking time off

WP_000000.jpg