When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

~~ Thursday in Wristopolis ~~

Jkay

Terrific Thursday to all fellow members :) Here is my Thursday trophy. St.Exupery Big Pilot for the day. Not totally accurate (GEN is Platinum, this one is SS, and the list goes on and on... :g: )

Foto2196.jpg

drgranaproodiver.jpg

This is the watch for this warmer half of the year

Terrific Thursday to all fellow members :) Here is my Thursday trophy. St.Exupery Big Pilot for the day. Not totally accurate (GEN is Platinum, this one is SS, and the list goes on and on... :g: )

Foto2196.jpg

Looks great

I'm on a Maurice Lacroix fix. They've been sitting and it's time to get them on my wrist:

mauricelacroixretrograd.jpg

mlacroixretrocalenderkh4.jpg

How come I do not have this watch? rare piece indeed

Where's she heading? Some where warm?

Well, "warm" is a relative term... I'll say warm-"er". To the Land of Dudley she goes, taking up new residence among our hockey loving neighbors, eh?

dudley_big.jpg

hey Gran, most of the ML's came from either Adam or TTK in the old days. Several more wristies of them coming.

Bring 'em on...I was to shy to buy from dear TTK back then B) any problems with those movements in terms of not keeping time when on a winder?

Bring 'em on...I was to shy to buy from dear TTK back then B) any problems with those movements in terms of not keeping time when on a winder?

None. They go back to 2005 or so and they still keep good time whether on the winder or my wrist. Simple and elementary movements, but they work well.