When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 50th Anniversary 007

Fireman_Fred

This looks cool - I want one !!

I love the caseback !

hxxp://www.omegawatches.com/gents/product-presentations/seamaster-50years-james-bond

Nice B) Love the bullet rotor !

How much will this be eh :g:

Good question. The "standard" SMP Co-axial currently sells for £2400, so I'm sure the 007 50th LE will be more than £3000....

I'm distinctly unimpressed. I took no notice of this at launch. Now I am just thinking that Omega dug out the press for the 40th anniversary Bond SMP and turned it at a a jaunty angle, then wondered what else they could do to make the watch distinctive and came up with two rather obvious and unoriginal ideas.

I am glad that the filmakers themselves have had the confidence to loosen the product placement shackles of the Brosnan era and instead go for the most traditional and elegant and (dare I say it) Explorer-like of the Omega range, the Aqua Terra.

And why not, seeing as there'll be only one Aston Martin in the movie (and it isn't the 2012 Virage.....)

Edited by r11co

Woops sorry I never even watched the clip...my bad

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

It's funny now that I realize that Grans remark about the 50 was referring to the watch...not the video :lol:

It just so happend that the 50 mark of the video showed some very sexy legs that James was looking up at....talk about timing/coincidence. :)

Mike

It's funny now that I realize that Grans remark about the 50 was referring to the watch...not the video :lol:

It just so happend that the 50 mark of the video showed some very sexy legs that James was looking up at....talk about timing/coincidence. :)

Mike

I like you maxman :smartass::rofl: