When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More news from our friend TC ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

got my case yesterday - I'm impressed - kodus TC

2836-2 fits too btw ;) - so this is really a nice upgrade for older Subs out there.

first time that you can get an 1:1 case that easy.

cheers,

Frank

And the dummy he has his real name plastered all over the bottom of an ad for an illegal replica. Along with a link to his Google+ page. :nono:

that's his aleas........he ain't no dummy.......trust me......he's a smarty pants.....he knows exactly what he's doing.No worries.

hopefully the custom SEL link is coming soon :)

maybe you can tell him to hurry it up...i'm getting tired of reshaping endlinks.

absolutely NO tension on the stem.

I find this REALLY hard to believe... Can you get some pictures or something? I built one of these with a 2824 and there was even the slightest bit of tension on the stem in that, leading me to believe a 2892 would be a better choice...

plug n play -

removed everything what was inside my TW-Best Sub (including movement holder) - changed crown - no problems to

report. 5 minutes and you have something thats way better than a WM9 V3 = crown hight and spacing from case is perfect.

cheers,

Frank

I find this REALLY hard to believe... Can you get some pictures or something? I built one of these with a 2824 and there was even the slightest bit of tension on the stem in that, leading me to believe a 2892 would be a better choice...

i had no issues whatsoever.....this was on a v series case..... Edited by janeto72

one thing i noticed about the TC recently that bothers me is that little shelf of metal between the screwed down crown and the bezel ring. if you showed me this watch in person and said it was gen i would have strong doubts based entirely on that.

That shelf of metal you're talking about is what makes it the most gen like sub out there...

Here's a gen M series:

3RExO.jpg

Another from a Z series gen:

IMG_2446.jpg

Here's my franken TC V series:

AI7j9.jpg