When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New caseback for my 1665

woof*

I bought a Yuki 1665 caseback for my great white awhile back from a good member here.

The MBW caseback was for the red SeaDweller and the new Yuki is the correct one. It only took 3-4 days to make it from the UK to NYC, but it's been sitting there since the 13th :( I emailed them yesterday and it showed up today :)

Its a small upgrade, but having the wrong caseback bothered me. It's funny how the longer your into the rep hobby.. the little details bother you more and more. I'm sure you senior members know this all too well.

The Yuki threads smoother than the original does. :)

Anyway just a few quick pics:

bedd8de5.jpg

cff96bce.jpg

f993d9cf.jpg

• Like 1

Its a small upgrade, but having the wrong caseback bothered me. It's funny how the longer your into the rep hobby.. the little details bother you more and more. I'm sure you senior members know this all too well.

Part of the sickness :)

The pursuit of perfection will drive you to the poor house. At that point you need to sell and buy the gen :). Been there, done that! (with my Planet Ocean)

That is a real MUST and I do understand that you wanted it!

I've been lucky to receive one from a Rwg friend who pasted it to another RWg friend and landed on my Great White.

Before

RolexSeaDwellerGreatWhite_PS800_32.jpg

After

RolexSeaDwellerGreatWhite_800_44.jpg

And now the watch is at another Rwg friend to get better hands !

It never ends :bangin:

Congrats!

Looks Great R,

Glad I could help you out

M

Thanks again M!

looks good woof, what hands have you got on there?

Thanks!

I don't know, it's an eta 2846 and Jmb sourced them. I really like these hands.

They're a tad whiter than the dial plots, but something about them looks different.