When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best rep of all times? And the winner is... wait for it... Noob 111 and Ploprof v2!

slask111

Best rep ever!  

139 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best rep of all times?

• Ebel 1911
    • Cartier Santos 100
    • Panerai n00b 111 (2012)
    • Breitling Steelfish v2
    • Tag link chrono
    • AP diver v3
    • Hublot v6
    • IWC 3717
    • TC Sub (2012)
    • WM9 V2
    • Panerai n00b 029
    • Panerai n00b 326
    • Panerai H-maker 390
    • Panerai 288k
    • Rolex Explorer I 36mm
    • Breitling Chrono Avenger (2004)
    • Omega SMP chrono (old model)
    • Breitling Skyland v2
    • Chopard GTXXL Chrono
    • Omega Speedmaster Date
  2. 2. What is the best rep of all times?

• Omega Ploprof V2
    • Sinn U1
    • Hublot Diver 4000m

Superocean Heritage 46mm, I bought the gen at a nice price... the rep was near perfect. That was back in 2009, if I remember correctly.

There was a great review on this on RG, coming to that very conclusion, too... but as the site is down atm, cannot check back there...

Please let us know more. If you really think we should have it on the list i will add it. I have heard great things about that rep, but my knowlage of Breits is quite bad.. Wich version was it? V2?

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

What about the UPO and Po42, both great ootb ;)

I think i will leave them out. The AR is wrong and weak. The lume is weak and wrong colour (compared to gen). PO has a bad crown (to big) and HE is wrong. I guess you have seen all the mods that ppl do to make them gen like. And then the bracelet is off low quality and often break.

I think i will leave them out. The AR is wrong and weak. The lume is weak and wrong colour (compared to gen). PO has a bad crown (to big) and HE is wrong. I guess you have seen all the mods that ppl do to make them gen like. And then the bracelet is off low quality and often break.

I knew about those flaws for the 42PO. But the UPO i thought had most if not all of those problems fixed, bar the AR coating and the Omega logo on the dial.

I built a few frankens and it was a long time ago but I remember the PO's being all over the place....the infamous "happy feet logo" on some, heV off kilter on others. the bezel being the wrong color on the orange ones and that horrible blue AR. There was one of two versions of the PO's that were damn good but certainly not "best out of the box".

Ebel 1911 Discovery is the most accurate rep ever made... without a doubt. At least from the ones that I've seen.

I think Skyland v2 deserves to be on the list... at least if you got it with decent lume dots. WM9 v2 is awesome too, as well as old version of SMP Chrono. I've kept all those reps, they're so good.

Now we are getting somewhere :-) this was way before my time, pls let us know more about theese watches :-) how would the ar and attention to detail compare to todays watches? Can a 2004 breit beat a 2012 h or n maker? Remember. We are talking all time best here. Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

When I was researching Franck Muller watches I read about a Conquistador rep (not the Conquistador Cortez) that was available in 2006 or 2007 that was extremely close to the gen. Even the movement was the same due to the movements used by Franck Muller at the time. I think I read it on RG but since it's down I couldn't look it up.

Now the FM Conquistador Cortez that is currently available also has stellar reviews. A member purchased a gen after owning the rep and said amazing things about the quality of the rep (also on RG). If you're looking for accuracy stay away from the white dial with black numbers as that is a fantasy model.

When I was researching Franck Muller watches I read about a Conquistador rep (not the Conquistador Cortez) that was available in 2006 or 2007 that was extremely close to the gen. Even the movement was the same due to the movements used by Franck Muller at the time. I think I read it on RG but since it's down I couldn't look it up.

Now the FM Conquistador Cortez that is currently available also has stellar reviews. A member purchased a gen after owning the rep and said amazing things about the quality of the rep (also on RG). If you're looking for accuracy stay away from the white dial with black numbers as that is a fantasy model.

This sounds interesting...good info thanks,...I'm in the market for a high end FM, was your friends dealer a TD on here?

Toad did a fantastic review on the crazy hours back in 2008... this is one stunning style of watch,would appreciate being pointed in the right direction for

one of these too...

Edited by TonyUK

Let me know what model it was when the other forum is back, or anyone else know?

Ebel 1911 Discovery is the most accurate rep ever made... without a doubt. At least from the ones that I've seen.

I think Skyland v2 deserves to be on the list... at least if you got it with decent lume dots. WM9 v2 is awesome too, as well as old version of SMP Chrono. I've kept all those reps, they're so good.

Added the Skyland v2 on the list. That list is getting bigger and bigger ;) But its good to se that there is alot of great reps out there over the years.

From what I've had go through my hands I'll agree that the skyland is very good, also 42mm super ocean, 46mm heritage chrono. The B&R 02 wouldn't be called on the wrist, the h fac v1 005k was amazing quality. Those are a few I've really thought were good.

Added the Skyland. But the BR02 has wrong lume? Lume is green on the rep while the gen is blue? Thats a big flaw if you want to be "best of the best" ;)

Is the 005 v1 better then the current offers you think? Any other pam experts that want to comment on this?