When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top 5 Dealers... Bar None!

pjl

Can you please provide me with the top five most reputable dealers that meet these qualifications?

1- Excellent Communication

2 - Awesome Replicas

3 - User Friendly Website

4 - Fast Shipping

5 - Reliable

6 - Stands behind product

Thank you

lol this is a funny thread. But to the OP. We have trusted dealers. They are the best out there. But none live up to your demands. Pls use the search button and you will find the information you need. When you know the dealers here you know how to filter through their "noice". You will get a great rep, with pretty fast communication, that almost stand behind their product and with decent websites. Welcome to the world of illegal reps :)

• Like 1

The best dealers are here on this forum. Always remember what this hobby is: buying and selling contraband items. If you can grasp the nature of the thing, it becomes more clear to you what to expect.

All the dealers on this site can be trusted with your orders. Some have great web sites, and some have NO web site. Some dealers here receive more negative feedback than others. This can be caused by trying to grow too quickly and losing control of your business or being small to begin with and trying to handle the flow of orders from these large forums. Some dealers are "companies" and some are one-person shops.

The dealers mostly buy the exact same watches from the factories or from a watch bazaar. Moving from dealer to dealer will not improve the quality of a watch replica.

That said, some dealers cater to the low end, offering mostly quartz or a21j watches. That is by design, and not because their "factory" builds worse replicas ... it's marketing to a different crowd of buyers.

The speed of delivery depends on a few things .. did you want to pay for EMS courier shipping or will you only pay for Air Mail (5 days or two weeks, your choice) .. also is it a pre-order of a hot piece, where you will have to wait a few weeks for the watch to become available due to the huge demand.

All the dealers here "stand behind" their sales, since it's a prerequisite to being a trusted dealer. You get an opportunity to reject a watch on a cosmetic basis via approval photos sent before shipment. Then if it arrives to you broken you have the option of returning it for repair or replacement. If it is seized by Customs in your country, it will normally be replaced (ONCE) free of charge.

About communication: Some dealers are much better with this than others. A rule of thumb, tho, is that dealers who are willing to hold your hand and spoon feed you also charge the most money for their watches.

• Like 2

The best dealers are here on this forum. Always remember what this hobby is: buying and selling contraband items. If you can grasp the nature of the thing, it becomes more clear to you what to expect.

All the dealers on this site can be trusted with your orders. Some have great web sites, and some have NO web site. Some dealers here receive more negative feedback than others. This can be caused by trying to grow too quickly and losing control of your business or being small to begin with and trying to handle the flow of orders from these large forums. Some dealers are "companies" and some are one-person shops.

The dealers mostly buy the exact same watches from the factories or from a watch bazaar. Moving from dealer to dealer will not improve the quality of a watch replica.

That said, some dealers cater to the low end, offering mostly quartz or a21j watches. That is by design, and not because their "factory" builds worse replicas ... it's marketing to a different crowd of buyers.

The speed of delivery depends on a few things .. did you want to pay for EMS courier shipping or will you only pay for Air Mail (5 days or two weeks, your choice) .. also is it a pre-order of a hot piece, where you will have to wait a few weeks for the watch to become available due to the huge demand.

All the dealers here "stand behind" their sales, since it's a prerequisite to being a trusted dealer. You get an opportunity to reject a watch on a cosmetic basis via approval photos sent before shipment. Then if it arrives to you broken you have the option of returning it for repair or replacement. If it is seized by Customs in your country, it will normally be replaced (ONCE) free of charge.

About communication: Some dealers are much better with this than others. A rule of thumb, tho, is that dealers who are willing to hold your hand and spoon feed you also charge the most money for their watches.

Now thats a serious reply. OP you should be good to go! No more drinking for me ;)

• Like 1

I haven't purchased an actual rep in quite a long while, but I have to say that King has never let me down. For the past 5 or so years, she has been my dealer of choice and she's always delivered in just about every category except for 3 (User Friendly Website).

Before King I used to buy from EL and river; I have to admit, I do miss those days.

I'm sure for every member here who says, "I buy from X and have always been satisfied" you'll find two members who'll swear up and down "X is a rip-off artist, I'll only buy from Y."

So much depends on so many factors. In general, though, any of the TDs will treat you well. They know the value of TD status and work to maintain it.

FWIW, I've found Davidsen, Angus, and Andrew to be honorable businessmen who will do what they have to to make sure I'm a happy customer.

• 2 years later...