When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome back

Admin

Hi T ,

next to my nr. of posts and the date I joined I have

0 warning points

Is this info that i can see also for my self cause i don''t see it at any other member and I'm such a nice guy :clap2:

Carpe Diem

Cats

Only visible to you and the RWG Crew ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Don Tomaso...

Very nice upgrade this time, thanks! Looks cool and even works cool :)

Im right nie on my iphone and i can chouse full version all the tine if i want, thanks for that!

Also when you replay on a topic, you can now scroll up and see the other comments while your writing yours, great stuff here!

You did a great job here Tomas, thanks!

Boss any way to have a theme that does not have the white background as a choice.?

Due to the complicated nature of the various upgrades of the software, I have decided that the most reasonable thing for me to do is to have just 1 layout/theme, as all changes has to be done to all themes every time I change something. I know some members prefer a darker background/theme with more contrast, but for now, there will be ony 1 theme. Sorry :(

Love the new layout and looks. I agree that the new layout needs a little bit of contrast.

I am fine with white background, but white with pretty light gray (50-60%) make text hard to read. More contrast between unread and read post is needed.

I don't know about other readers, but I think the leading in the menu navigation is little bit bigger. It makes quiet a space between each line.

My suggestion is to add some color. Blue tone color like in the mobile version is a great choice.

Other than that, great job.

I really love the mobile version. It makes me easier to access the forum. The navigation is great, and it loads fast.

Great job :)

William

Due to the complicated nature of the various upgrades of the software, I have decided that the most reasonable thing for me to do is to have just 1 layout/theme, as all changes has to be done to all themes every time I change something. I know some members prefer a darker background/theme with more contrast, but for now, there will be ony 1 theme. Sorry :(

No problem mate I will just have to wear my sunglasses :) Great job on the upgrade!!

Thomas does make the other admins look like rookies when it comes to this,but then again,i guess they are.

Keep up the good work,sir. :)

Thanks, Dave ;)

Ooohhh...

I just downloaded ForumRunner, and it works perfect with rwg, MUCH better then tapatalk!!!

Both Forumrunner and Tapatalk are great alternatives for mobile browsing or browsing via your iPad. Not sure which one I like the best.... ;)

• Like 1

Love the new layout and looks. I agree that the new layout needs a little bit of contrast.

I am fine with white background, but white with pretty light gray (50-60%) make text hard to read. More contrast between unread and read post is needed.

I don't know about other readers, but I think the leading in the menu navigation is little bit bigger. It makes quiet a space between each line.

My suggestion is to add some color. Blue tone color like in the mobile version is a great choice.

Other than that, great job.

I really love the mobile version. It makes me easier to access the forum. The navigation is great, and it loads fast.

Great job :)

William

Well, I have adjusted the font color, so that it will stand out better. Notes taken on the feedback about more contrast needed between read and unread posts.