When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster 2254.50 300 Black Dial / Bezel

Guest TTK

edit( Removed Over-critical nonsence spouted by myself for no reason )edit

On the other hand there is every chance I'm talking out of my ass ;-) edit(retained because its true)edit

Its very nice though, I like it.

Edited by Hyster

@Hyster....absolutely correct....but for a $100+ watch.....great value....add a new bezel from Ofrei...plus genuine hands....and you've got a great piece...heck it'll even swap over to an ETA if desired....!

The lume does have silver edging....!

PS.....I should be charging $100buxx for the photos ...never mind the watch.... :lol:

Edited by TTK

Classy watch for a nice price. Very prominent wave pattern on this one, and correct white on black date. CG are not bad either.. The end links are one-piece?

I had this model a while ago. I used to like it better than the "Bond" Seamaster, which I found a bit too busy... The sword hands reminds me of the vintage military Rolex 5517. But now I prefer the Bond version, which has become an Omega icon. Suppose I have been brain washed...

Still, if you want something a bit different...! :)

Well, just goes to show......what do I know......apart from the fact that when your hands get all excited.....something happens......and it's still a $100 buxx watch....even with all that lume....:lol:

147459-15402.jpg

Orginal:

147970-15323.gif

From the GEN pic, you can see the difference with the dial markers - the gen doesn't have metallic outlines as does TTK's....other than that - nice watch.

Edited by triplehd

I like it better than a Black Sub :whistling:

Yeah, there are even 'experts' on the net trying to rationalize that!

SMP versus Sub comparative review

I've seen the gen SMP last week. From say one meter distance it has a deep dark blue effect; must be due to AR...

Now I'm wondering if I still like my SMP Bond as much; the dots on the dial and the bezel do look so much like my Sub. But I like the Bond bracelet better and the blue goes so nice with jeans...

If the SMP rep would have AR I would seriously consider a purchase!