When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW will be back very soon !

Rolexaddict

Will he pay back the members who are still out of pocket because of him?

because of himself, or because of the guy who has launched a website called DW ?

Edited by Rolexaddict

OK, so...rolexaddict, are you telling us that there's some new guy who will be selling watches similar to David Wong's?

It's a bit unclear.

OK, so...rolexaddict, are you telling us that there's some new guy who will be selling watches similar to David Wong's?

It's a bit unclear.

Did I talk about watches ?

I wrote vintage dayto parts, case sets, movements, I didn't talk about watches,

Did I talk about watches ?

I wrote vintage dayto parts, case sets, movements, I didn't talk about watches,

Why the cryptic answers ?

What is this post about ? A new guy or site coincidently called DW selling daytona parts etc... Or the same David Wong guy that used to sell parts and watches making a come back ?

Edited by montrealer08

I sent an email to DW earlier today to inquire about the status of my refund and missing parts. I'll let you all know if he responds.

As noted above, I have only ever dealt with the original DW ("Ur-DW"?). I have never ordered anything through Steve (aka DW-Admin) or through the website.

Hahahaha !

nice video,

I hope for the FBI they have other more juicy things to investigate than a few scammed rep watch forums members, and the clever guy who built this DW website and who disappeared like a smart fart

after the Vietnam, Irak, Afghanistan, now we have the DW secret war :lol:

Ive ordered lots of parts from the original DW david wong, and never had any problems. I have never heard of anyone named "steve" working with him. I do remember someone else opening a similar website to his but it wasnt DW.

Th

Ive ordered lots of parts from the original DW david wong, and never had any problems. I have never heard of anyone named "steve" working with him. I do remember someone else opening a similar website to his but it wasnt DW.

Yes, that was I told a lot of time,

Same for me, i have ordered more than 50 case sets, dials, hands, movements, got all my stuff in time, never experienced any problem,

suddenly, this website appeared with Steve the Messiah, the Guide, lot of exitation, :lol:

then slowly David started to get troubles and an empty EBay store... this was not so "lol"

strange, the Steve started to cry about his private life and family health problems... pathetic...

This website and this clown named Steve was a big scamm, may be this guy is hunted now and some Chinese mafia want to put a bullet in his [censored] head :lol: