When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sunday Wristravaganza

jmb

Today it's this skanky old beater, with a 702 crown for Woof's viewing pleasure. Although he's still probably checking out the Asci-babes...

P9250059.JPG

I've been in a bit of a 70s mood today, with a wardrobe consisting of jeans, T-Shirt, converse and corderoy jacket, so this was the only appropriate option :victory:

DSCN4477.jpg

Back to the 16610 tomorrow though :whistling:

That looks good like that Tee. The Explorer project keeps calling my name, but I MUST finish the SSDs.

E

Thanks, amigo :good::drinks: When I first got the watch, and it was on the factory bracelet (16610 endlinks, so not correct anyway) I couldn't stand to wear it for more than a few seconds at a time, even though I'd done the lume-job myself. I got the strap a while back with the intention of getting a Newman Daytona to put on it, but before the PN arrived, I saw a photo of Orlando Bloom wearing his 1655 on such a strap, so decided to give it a try, and found it completely changed the feel and tone of the watch :) I now only tend to wear it on very informal occasions, although ironically, it would theoretically be my most expensive watch if gen :lol: