When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Briefcase/Computer Bag Do You Use?

mLuMaN83

I use an alpinestars motorcycle bag for

My 15" MacBook. Has enough room and compartments inside for camera equipment and it's water tight. Two outside zippered compartments on the bottom each side and a top front compartment for an iPod or the iPhone just in case. Plenty of compartments inside as well for keeping all of your stuff organized. Great top handheld loop at top and plenty of padding just in case I fall off the bike or walking lol

This is the bag. I'm not a big fan of purses or satchels, specially if I am carrying a lot of stuff. This bag has been through a bunch or trips without a hiccup. Small enough and big enough as well.

I carried a bunch of gens and reps at any time - so I prefer a low-key bag.

Domke Reporters Satchel F-802 in Black Canvas (will fit a 15 inch MacBook Pro, iPad, handheld cameras + watches) Lots of compartments all around, very usable for stashing your valuables. The selling point for me the is the hinge that keeps the contents of the bag secure. It will take some strength to unlock it. Very stealth bag and I have gone through 3 of them in the past 7 years.

Price is around USD $ 120

72258025-260x260-0-0_Domke+Domke+F+802+Reporters+Satchel+Shoulder+Bag+B.jpg

Been looking at a more sturdy Canvas with Leather handles, and I came across www.travelteq.com, a Dutch company whose bags are manufactured in Italy. Price are quite pricy at around EUROS 450 and up....

Trash Canvas - EU 595

originalCA_05_420.jpg

http://www.travelteq.com/Trash-Canvas

Trash Inside Out - EU 495

originalIO_02_420.jpg

originalIO_05_1600.jpg

Edited by Pre V

I use an alpinestars motorcycle bag for

My 15" MacBook. Has enough room and compartments inside for camera equipment and it's water tight. Two outside zippered compartments on the bottom each side and a top front compartment for an iPod or the iPhone just in case. Plenty of compartments inside as well for keeping all of your stuff organized. Great top handheld loop at top and plenty of padding just in case I fall off the bike or walking lol

This is the bag. I'm not a big fan of purses or satchels, specially if I am carrying a lot of stuff. This bag has been through a bunch or trips without a hiccup. Small enough and big enough as well.

makes sense

I have an Axio hardpack kinda like this one

• Like 1

I just managed to get a new top spec Retina MacBook from my employer. Don't you just love it come end of year budget time :-) when it's use it or lose it.

Anyway my current bag is too small so looking for something in Bergie's range that is understated but could take the laptop, charger and even squeeze in a couple nights worth of shirts etc.

Thanks for your advice

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I purchased a gen one of these at neiman marcus today: http://us.burberry.com/store/mens-accessories/iconic-checks/haymarket/prod-38268711-medium-vintage-haymarket-check-messenger-bag/

I liked it a lot and it fits my 15" macbook perfectly. I was checking out a lot of other messenger bags, and this one I liked the most. I was carrying it around today after I bought it and had several girls complement me on it today, so I'm happy with my choice.

• 4 months later...