When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want A Rep And Need Help Guy's

Cavester

Hi,

Been poking around this site a day or so now after looking for a REP watch. God job I did as lots of crap are being sold on scam sites etc!

Anyway, found the dealers I am comfortable with and now just want to find the right watch. Can you guy's help me decide please?

I like Omega, Rolex and Breitling watches that are a good size and weight, I like a watch to feel like a watch if you get me. I have picked a few that I like...

OMSE10008 300m Professional Chrono SS Blue Working Chronos 28800

Perfect Clones

Trusty

ROLEX - "PERFECT" SS Black & LV Green Submarine

Trusty

OMG0004SW - Omega Seamaster James Bond Blue 42mm - Swiss ETA

Trusty

Can anyone give me any comments on these watches, pros/cons, what I should go for etc?

Thanks,

Lee.

These are all great watches and you can't go wrong with any of the dealers. All you need to do is decide wich one to get first and then wich one to get after that.... :lol:

Yes that my worrie :Jumpy:

I think I prefer the Omega Professional Chrono but I understand that the Asian 7750 is not as good as the ETA and can more often than not by one post, break!

So come on guy's which one to buy first! :D

Cheers,

Lee.

The Omega is a great looking watch but, I would wait for the new Asian 7750 to prove that it is reliable. If going with the Omega, you could select the SeaMaster or Planet Ocean with the Eta movement. It has a similar look as the chrono that you like plus it uses the reliable Eta movement.

IMHO, you should select the Submariner for a first replica. It is the classic sports watch and everyone should have one in their collection. You don't have to spend the money to get the "perfect" model. The $188 Sub with the nickel Eta 2836 will serve you just as well and is the newest version and is very close to the genuine.

Just my .02cents... with with inflation and all isn't worth much... the sub is the top of that extremly "slipperly slope" that all TV preachers speak of... if you buy the sub, your next purchase will be an omega... and then a pam... and then mebee a second rollie... and then more pams... and then you'll wake up one morning and realize you own about 30 watches and still have a "need list"....

So basically, I'd recommend the sub... this is a much better addiction than pr0n or heroin... harder to kick though.

I originally thought I wanted a sub too when I started on this board. After reading all the posts of "nice sub, is it real?" I decided to go with something else. My choice was the Omega Planet Ocean ETA. Followed shortly by the Bond watch. Both are very accurate reps of the original.

I suggest the Planet Ocean as a first watch for two reasons. One, it's a cool watch that is considered "affordable" by most people. Unlike a Rolex. No, "is it real?" crap to deal with. Two, the new bond movie comes out in a couple of days and you'll have the same watch that he does. You'll get many compliments on the watch, guaranteed.

By the way, my next watch is a Panerei.

pman

I suggest the Planet Ocean as a first watch for two reasons. One, it's a cool watch that is considered "affordable" by most people. Unlike a Rolex. No, "is it real?" crap to deal with. Two, the new bond movie comes out in a couple of days and you'll have the same watch that he does. You'll get many compliments on the watch, guaranteed.

Which PO would you recommend, or is it a toss-up on quality/match?

Adkent,

I have the 42mm 4th generation plain black PO. It's the same PO that is in the movie. I prefer it to other the other styles. From what I've read the ETA/Swiss movement is the way to go. If you can afford it. Do a search to learn more about the difference between asian movements and swiss.

Here's the link: http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...;products_id=24