When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scam Alert: Beware Vintage.israel, Yonatan.ezo, SimonETLV

tmg

Just an FYI, the CC company ruled in my favor on the chargeback.  :1a:

I hope someone has gone Texas on the scammers ass, the pr1ck!  

good for you!

I agree with you on the second statement, except the "ass" and "prick" should swap places. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz
BUMP:

This guy is back with a new name, "simonetlv"

He came in, scammed again and is banned again.

Keep your eyes open people.

Just ad a ban button on my login and I WILL take care of him NEXT time!!! A sticky would be on place mr N, this is a BIG shame that he can vome back ro have his fun!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

You need to take care of him before he hits again!!! There are many members here there are online 24/7 that can spot this A-hole before he hits again!!!

Im focking mad right now!!! This is very LAME bothe from sellers and from the rwg crew, wtf, rwg time to step up and do what you can!!! Stickys ect ect, focking lame!!!

You need to take care of him before he hits again!!! There are many members here there are online 24/7 that can spot this A-hole before he hits again!!!

Im focking mad right now!!! This is very LAME bothe from sellers and from the rwg crew, wtf, rwg time to step up and do what you can!!! Stickys ect ect, focking lame!!!

Really???? Can you please let me know how the members that are online 24/7 can spot spammers like this? Do you think it is an easy task? We use ALL tools available in an attempt to spot members who create duplicate accounts or members that have been banned. Unfortunately, there currently are no tools that are 100% reliable and a members with the technical knowledge might be able to figure out out methods. So some times, the only way we know about these things is when members report these things to us or post about it.

• Like 1

Guest zeleni kukuruz
Really???? Can you please let me know how the members that are online 24/7 can spot spammers like this? Do you think it is an easy task? We use ALL tools available in an attempt to spot members who create duplicate accounts or members that have been banned. Unfortunately, there currently are no tools that are 100% reliable and a members with the technical knowledge might be able to figure out out methods. So some times, the only way we know about these things is when members report these things to us or post about it.

Well T, i dident use any tools the two times i spoted him. Its the way he moves and talkes that gives him up! And if you spend some time in the sellers topic then its not that hard to spot him for example!

But this time is very strange, it kinda looks like the money wires he did are legit, i dont trust him, will just have to wait and see!

Guest zeleni kukuruz
if you see this then tell us about it, there and then, not say you saw it coming after the event!

Fair, but if you spend a little time in the sell section maybe you could learn a few things!

Guest zeleni kukuruz
Yes but you saw it first why did you not tell someone

Oooohh so i did, i reported two of his nicknames that night, the third one also. He came in with two nicknames that night + another one from the day before! So i did what i could do ;)