When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skinny Wrist Club thread

Cromag

My lord never saw a Rolex look so big! :partytime:  Well take it from where it comes President of big Wrist Club. :1a:  Now all you skinny wrist guys send me your unneeded links !LOL :yeah:

I want to arm wrestle for watches double or nothing! :inverted:

My wrist might be skinny but the rest of me aren`t  :p

post-21269-0-84223800-1357249838_thumb.j

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
i have 6-6.2inch wrists, skinniest ever skinner than many girls. even 40mm looks large on me. proper sucks. :angry2:

but i think there are some nice ones i can pull off without looking overly ridiculous :)  (plus they all appear bigger in pics, smaller in real life)

38mm

img0177xu.jpg

38mm

img0413qw.jpg

img0330yp.jpg

40mm

img0195ahl.jpg

41mm i think

img0190lk.jpg

wow, looks great, are these all gens?

• 3 weeks later...

Kasper like Vostok but at 50 tough to wear ,I do not even go there. To be honest 47mm tops and then if it over 16mm thick I stay away. Wish I could wear Rolex surprised you guys are not inclined to go that way.

Yeah, it's a tough wear. That's why I put the 5 ring zulu strap on it, it kind of draws away from it's size on me.

Hey guys, I'm new here. i was wondering.. is there like a secret guide to sizes depending on your wrist size? i have very small wrists (i can circle with my fingers my wrists) i took a string wrapped around and i think im roughly a bit bigger than 6.5''

i was looking to buy a U-boat 50mm will i look rediculous in my work suit and that huge thing on my tiny wrist? or will it look like i have guts and outgoing? thanks! :)

Here's a 42mm Speedy Pro and a 40mm Milsub on my 6.5 inch wrist. Sorry for the crappy Speedy pic.
I don't wear watches larger than 42mm. Without bezel I stick to everything 40mm and under as they tend to wear considerably larger. I'm really looking forward to the new 40mm Ingenieur and would love to try on a 15202 or 15300 Royal Oak to see how they will fit on my pretty flat wrist.  

post-24760-0-83684900-1301849165.jpg 

post-24760-0-78842000-1360499216_thumb.j

post-24760-0-81889400-1356435655_thumb.j

Here's a 37mm 6265 and a 37mm Seiko SARB033 for comparison.

post-24760-0-82957100-1314697517.jpg

post-24760-0-23098800-1347286605_thumb.j

Here's a 42mm Speedy Pro and a 40mm Milsub on my 6.5 inch wrist. Sorry for the crappy Speedy pic.
I don't wear watches larger than 42mm. Without bezel I stick to everything 40mm and under as they tend to wear considerably larger. I'm really looking forward to the new 40mm Ingenieur and would love to try on a 15202 or 15300 Royal Oak to see how they will fit on my pretty flat wrist.  

I need that Speedy  :inverted:  and the Milsub too looks great, care to share where you got it  ;)

Thanks!

It's a MBW 5513 case with CGs shaped by Highoey and modified by JMB with fixed Springbars. Both did an outstanding job, it really looks very, very accurate and even has correct MOD engravings on the caseback. Partswise it has a serviced slow-beat ETA 2846 ticking inside, gen modified Omega Seamaster 300 hands relumed to match the lume color of the Ingod Milsub dial. Gen crown, tube and crystal are also installed as is a bleached CWP 60 minute insert with Yuki pearl. The strap is a Phoenix watch strap, the original supplier for the British MOD in admiralty grey.  B)

This build was meant to be a test run for a super franken 5513 milsub. I wanted to see how much I'd really enjoy it before spending more. I love it and currently I'm gathering parts for a Cal. 1520 powered franken with gen dial etc. :) Until then this one's getting A LOT of wrist time!  :clap2:

• Like 1

Thanks!

It's a MBW 5513 case with CGs shaped by Highoey and modified by JMB with fixed Springbars. Both did an outstanding job, it really looks very, very accurate and even has correct MOD engravings on the caseback. Partswise it has a serviced slow-beat ETA 2846 ticking inside, gen modified Omega Seamaster 300 hands relumed to match the lume color of the Ingod Milsub dial. Gen crown, tube and crystal are also installed as is a bleached CWP 60 minute insert with Yuki pearl. The strap is a Phoenix watch strap, the original supplier for the British MOD in admiralty grey.  B)

This build was meant to be a test run for a super franken 5513 milsub. I wanted to see how much I'd really enjoy it before spending more. I love it and currently I'm gathering parts for a Cal. 1520 powered franken with gen dial etc. :) Until then this one's getting A LOT of wrist time!  :clap2:

Knew there was something about those hands, when you want to sell it to a good home pm me please   ;)  got a nice velvet cushion waiting for her ! Thanks for sharing the build too  :notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a couple of new watches today and have some pics for the SWC thread

My 6 and 3/8 inch {162mm} wrist

IWC 3717.04 Pilot Chronograph with SS bracelet. Got it from Rochest

42mm Diameter

14mm Thick

21mm wide bracelet at the lugs

Very nice AR coating and decent lume. All markers straight and aligned perfectly!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1348957510.698926.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1348957542.048264.jpg 2e3ymy6y.jpg

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

Newest v5 got it from forum member

42mm Diameter

14mm Thickness

20mm wide bracelet at lugs

Bezel and markers align perfectly!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1348957558.016594.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1348957574.164509.jpg

Very nice lume too!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1348957590.419011.jpg

is the PO reps or gen ? 

• 1 year later...

Just giving this thread a love bump.

Post WRIST SHOTS of your watches if you have a skinny wrist that is 6.5" or less.

Make the pics useful by showing more of your arm to help others determine if they want to give that model a try. Also include your wrist size that day in addition to the model and diameter.

IWC 3777 43mm on 6.375" wrist

5e9ahune.jpg

teravy2u.jpg

uty9uher.jpg

PS try to host your photos where they won't get removed down the road.

My wrist might be skinny but the rest of me aren`t :p

attachicon.gif16369_191583695145_3266360_n.jpg

Thought we were showing watches not guns. Same here small wrists but lift weights....I will post some pics when I get home, in Palm Springs on vacation playing golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------

Context brother, context ;)

Just to illustrate a point.

Thought we were showing watches not guns. Same here small wrists but lift weights....I will post some pics when I get home, in Palm Springs on vacation playing golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I just got this PAM 380 Radiomir Black Seal today!

The PAM380 is the thinner model Radiomir, like the 183, but with painted dial instead of sandwich dial.

This 380 has a 45mm case diameter (52mm with wire lugs) and I measured 13.5mm thin which is very thin for this size watch. Here are a few pics on my 164mm - 6.375" wrist.

etejygeh.jpg

yqusedy7.jpg

ga4asa4y.jpg

a7yda4av.jpg