When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aftermarket plexi for tudor 7032?

Guest zeleni kukuruz

The only one I know for sure is Phong or his son on eBay

His son has ten in stock and they are 95$

Rumor was Gary at nostagia2000 was developing a Clark version. You might email him direct and see if that's true.

Those are all I know of. I saw a gen awhile back on VRM for 250$.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I have one taken off my gen tudor sub in 1990 when I converted it to sapphire. Excellent condition. $50.00

Do you have a pic mate?

And this one will fitt the dw 7032 with date at 6 o'clock???

GS crystal Company will custom make an order of them but I do not know the minimum.

From their catalog:

• Optical quality plastic...
    • Our molded products and products manufactured from sheet material are manufactured with only the highest quality raw material.
    • To have a custom design quoted:
      • Please provide G-S with an engineering drawing or a sketch showing all dimensions in millimeters. Our design review process includes an engineering review for manufacturability, recommendations for design revisions, if necessary, and a detailed quote. We can generally supply a quote from an engineering drawing or sketch within 3-5 days.
      • It is possible to create an engineering drawing from a scratched or damaged part, as long as all dimensions can be derived from the sample. Call for minimum order quantity:

• Mineral glass: Small quantity prototype orders or production quantities of 50 or more.
        • Sapphire: 50 pieces or more.
        • Plastic: Dependent on design. Call for more information...
        • G-S Supplies, Inc.
        • 1150 University Ave Suite 5
        • Rochester NY 14607

[*]They might have a 25-128 available.

OK, so we have a little group buy action going on for an after market 25-128 (looks to be the exact same version that Phong offers but from an alternative source - a chinese crystal factory which could actually be the source).

PM me if you want to join in. So far we have reached 5 pieces. Upfront I have been quoted $50 a pop if we reach 10 pieces (DHL shipping included to one location), but that might be negotiable when we actually are at the verge of ordering and they can smell the $$.. :)

Does anyone have pictures comparing gen 128 crystal... verses DW's and Phong's side profile?

I lost my mind and forced Z to sell me his new 7032 :)

While it's speeding across the globe to Texas...I'm hunting parts. So far I have found gen 128 crystals from 230-400$. I offered Phong 50$ for his crystal on ebay and he countered with 85$ :( (that's only 10$ off from his standard price)

I want to see the DW side profile to see how bad it is...before I put big money into the gen and have to have J do the mods to fit it.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Does anyone have pictures comparing gen 128 crystal... verses DW's and Phong's side profile?

I lost my mind and forced Z to sell me his new 7032 :)

While it's speeding across the globe to Texas...I'm hunting parts. So far I have found gen 128 crystals from 230-400$. I offered Phong 50$ for his crystal on ebay and he countered with 85$ :( (that's only 10$ off from his standard price)

I want to see the DW side profile to see how bad it is...before I put big money into the gen and have to have J do the mods to fit it.

This is the last time i will ever sell a watch with a gun to my head, next time i will take the bullet!

Also rolexaddict and i are working on a nice old project that finaly came toghter so there is light in the tunnel for me ;) but i will miss that new serviced and clean 7734 movement ;)