When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whatever happened to.....?

dieselpower

• 2 months later...
Pug didn't "desert" to Twitter. He was always there. He just got bored of watches and moved on. Last I heard he had landed a nice job photographing GP Motorcycling.

I didn't get bored of watches as much as I no longer had the time to devote to as many hobbies as I'd have liked. Today, I'm wearing my modded MBW 1665, for instance. :)

And yes, one of my many jobs is as a MotoGP/World Superbikes photographer and I am the World Superbike correspondent for a popular website. Getting my Ducati back on the road was one of the hobbies that caused me to cut back on the amount of forum time I had, plus my tiny RPG publishing business woke up and I went totally freelance on the Sysadmin side and just watched my free time disappear.

So, who has the best sub these days? :)

Edited by Pugwash
  • Like 1

What a great blast from the past.  Great to see a post from you.

You are (believe it or not) a RWG icon.

So nice to see a post from you.  Your photographic skills were an inspiration to many of us.

New reps?  Too many to name, but I would suggest the AP V3 Diver any day.

Great to see your post.

• 1 year later...

A couple of examples of my photos from 2012 World Superbikes:

So, yeah, I still take pictures.

Bloody nice pictures.

I'm a bit of a photo nut myself and got a great set from the TT year a few years ago. Would have loved to go pro at it but there's absolutely loads of people trying to do just that and whilst you're struggling to make it, it all costs money travelling everywhere, my local circuit if Bedford Autodrome (or Rockingham) which ain't that well known for bike days!

If you ever need a second person with a couple of decent DSLRs and a slight chance of a good photo give me a shout :)

A couple of examples of my photos from 2012 World Superbikes:

7181441008_72bd4d6d35_c.jpg

7181080012_61b4268c75_c.jpg

So, yeah, I still take pictures.

Gugliano in full control as ever huh?! Lol.

Fraggle, I did a speed shoot out around Rockingham oval for a mag years ago, 228mph the scenery changes pretty fast!! Great wee infield track too I always thought!?