When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Story about member Raimondo and the spirit of RWG

By-Tor

Let's make it short.

I sold my v2 Skyland to Raimondo.

The watch was (most likely) stolen by someone in the Italian post. This was the first-ever watch loss for me.

I refunded Raimondo fully.

Raimondo didn't want the refund at all. But I insisted and eventually we made an agreement and he returned half of the money. I repeat: he was willing to take the full loss for himself.

I lost a nice watch and Raimondo lost 95 Euros. He still doesn't have the watch he desired.

Let's put together a good old fashioned RWG effort and find another nice Skyland v2 for Raimondo. With good lume dots. :good:

1.jpg

Thanks friends for your words and your support has not happened anything special, just a friendly agreement between two people correct.

Thanks for your suggestions help, as if I had accepted but are not necessary, I just hope that with time and patience I can find one another Skyland Avenger similar to what it was stolen.

Thanks again for the availability and attention shown me, always proud to belong to this great forum.

Ray

Thanks friends for your words and your support has not happened anything special, just a friendly agreement between two people correct.

Thanks for your suggestions help, as if I had accepted but are not necessary, I just hope that with time and patience I can find one another Skyland Avenger similar to what it was stolen.

Thanks again for the availability and attention shown me, always proud to belong to this great forum.

Ray

I am happy to read that you found your watch mate. I do not know you personally, but if you would PM your PP account, I will send some euros your way as promised.. :thumbs:

Wow! I am speachless! Good karma all around!

Great to read feel-good stories like this!

Still a shame as the one By-tor had was the reason I got all my skylands and now some douche who stole it is wearing it!

I hope all this good karma beats down on the guy who stole the watch!

Good stuff, glad you got it this time!! I owe this forum a lot. I learned so much and acquired some amazing pieces, and friends. This really is a great place, I stop in daily, don't know what I would do without it. Enjoy the watch and one day you can pay it forward to someone deserving. Cc