When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member banned - VintageRep

Nanuq

*Sigh* It has come to the attention of the Admin/Mods team that we've got another repeat troublemaker.

We identified suspicious behaviour, and it was confirmed by extraneous sources.

Member "Gotohavearolexnow" was banned a few weeks ago for blatantly disregarding the specific and unambiguous directions of a Moderator. His behavior here was noted as behind the scenes dealing, he was told to knock it off, and he responded rudely. So I banned him.

Well he apparently is incapable of graciously accepting disciplinary measures, and registered again under a new username "VintageRep". Then he posted in the thread in which GTHARN was banned, whining about making an observation that perhaps "they" should have instead received 2-week suspensions instead of permanent bans.

Come on, man. Do we LOOK that stupid? Seriously?

So member "VintageRep" is banned too. Maybe he'll get the point this time. Somehow I doubt it.

I strongly suggest anyone having any behind-the-scenes business dealings with him retract your payments or offers immediately.

And watch out. He WILL be back.

+1 'wise decision'

F*ck me sideways :huh: :huh: How the hell did I miss this sh*t going on!! Talk about free entertainment :inverted:

Then we wonder why the forum is getting it in the neck from PP :g:

That has always been one of my favorite positions :D...

Then we wonder why the forum is getting it in the neck from PP :g:

Precisely, and exactly. There is nonspecific reason to believe it originated from a person unnamed.

@ M - you would think the guy would just leave it alone wouldn't ya but hey takes all sorts I suppose! I actually dealt with him on one occasion and found him ok to deal with ;)

I do think that Admin/Mods have dealt with it the best way and banned him 'again' but can't help feeling like he will pop up again pretty quickly or may already be lurking already under different user names, so if your reading this GTHRN mate life's too short.....move on with things......smoke a little if you need but mainly ...........relax mate B)

Christ that makes me sound like a right bloody hippy :fool:

• Like 1

not helping with the thread degeneration problem I see :D :D

If you ever need the tone lowered then I am your man !! :)

I think from my own experience with GTHARN (when he posted his first issue with Lunarglide)... and going by his replies on that to me and the fact he would appear to be a Brit that he had a preconception of dealing and colecting in this hobby and his expectations werent either capable or willing to adjust to this very unique area of the hobby...

In not being able or willing to make that adjustment he reacted in what we and others would consider an inappropraite way...

This place needs some time to get use to... the game itself is difficult enough but when you throw in the diversity of this forum and the way we are all use to dealing with people here and how that varies in our own real worlds then what has happened here is an easy trap to fall into...even if you might be a nice guy..

This is a lesson to any guy new on here to read the guides, to get use to the place and the people and get use to how we interact with each other... as a community this is a great place to be and is shared with some fantastic blokes...and its a priviledge to be here and have the support this forum gives to us all as enthusiasts and collectors..

And as a priviledge these sort of guys should be aware that if they dont or wont make that adjustment then they arent welcome...

Just my pennies worth :)

• Like 4

If you ever need the tone lowered then I am your man !! :)

I think from my own experience with GTHARN (when he posted his first issue with Lunarglide)... and going by his replies on that to me and the fact he would appear to be a Brit that he had a preconception of dealing and colecting in this hobby and his expectations werent either capable or willing to adjust to this very unique area of the hobby...

In not being able or willing to make that adjustment he reacted in what we and others would consider an inappropraite way...

This place needs some time to get use to... the game itself is difficult enough but when you throw in the diversity of this forum and the way we are all use to dealing with people here and how that varies in our own real worlds then what has happened here is an easy trap to fall into...even if you might be a nice guy..

This is a lesson to any guy new on here to read the guides, to get use to the place and the people and get use to how we interact with each other... as a community this is a great place to be and is shared with some fantastic blokes...and its a priviledge to be here and have the support this forum gives to us all as enthusiasts and collectors..

And as a priviledge these sort of guys should be aware that if they dont or wont make that adjustment then they arent welcome...

Just my pennies worth :)

PeteM matey

I have read a few of your posts in the past, and they tend to be intelligent, satirical occasionally, and well-written in terms of depth and observation.

Your pennies must be worth a lot more than the pennies of others. :D

PeteM matey

I have read a few of your posts in the past, and they tend to be intelligent, satirical occasionally, and well-written in terms of depth and observation.

Your pennies must be worth a lot more than the pennies of others. :D

Thank you LK for those very kind words mate.... now how much cash do I need to send you to keep it up !!?? :)

By the looks of that poor horse... you must really ride them cowboy. :cowboy:

well I mistook that horse for you thats why ol' buddy :D

Thank you LK for those very kind words mate.... now how much cash do I need to send you to keep it up !!?? :)

you would have paid in full plus more if you keep em' coming mate! One of the classiest ever, you are sir. :thumbs::drinks:

Edited by legendkiller