When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I always wanted to do this! Admin pleas read! You have a glitch to fix!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much I can do about the swear filter. It's a bug that has been reported to the company that makes the software we use.

This whole moderation thing is really strange, as I do not get that option when I log in with a test-account and use the mobile skin...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Not much I can do about the swear filter. It's a bug that has been reported to the company that makes the software we use.

This whole moderation thing is really strange, as I do not get that option when I log in with a test-account and use the mobile skin...

Well ok, admin, i can live with this mod thing NO problems ;) just ad Co-Admin under my name and intreduse me to the rest of the [censored]s and i will be on my way to get this forum up and running again :D

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Ah shiit, what did we miss, the lunatics finally had a chance at taking over the asylum, so close, I was rooting for you ZK!

Never mind, maybe next time....early start for you in the morning :D

ipad-art-wide-cuckoo-s-nest-420x0.jpg

Hey C, how is it that you can say s*it and not me? God damn s*hit! Aha two ii, i missed that sh*t :)

You came real close there R, the rest of the team was with the RWG SWAT force.

Given the go ahead we were either going to storm your house with blazing Uzi's or key your new car, whatever was going to cause the most distress.

My vote was keying your car :D

Ken

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guy's i was so close, i hade everything in my hand! I was so close to start to ban the rwg crew from the top boss to the smallest helpers ;)

Im telling you all, one day i will be a rwg crew member and NOT invited from a glich, then its going to be real! :D

Guest zeleni kukuruz

ADMIN!!!

WTF, now i cant change back to normal theme on the CP. I tryed everything login off and back n again, but nothing works!!! I just have the mobile version on my CP!!!

If you ask me, it was better ysterday when i was king :D

Not even on my iphone or i pad!!! As soon as i login it switches to mobile view, when i press full version nothing happens!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Patience R, we are still trying to work out how to change your avatar to [censored] yellow :D

Ken

Hahaha, i will never forget that day Ken! Funniest forum day ever! The good old days :D i would love to see that again ;)