When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1680 braclet options?

Mike on a bike

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I think the folded bracelet that the cartel sell is one of the best rep rolex bracelets out there!!! When you oild it good its very very comfy on the wrist i mtach it with the 580 endlinks from wso that takes fat gen springbars ;)

Ok think I found a 7206 that will work, :g:  anyone know for sure. :clap2:  I will have to buy two most likely as at 7in it will be to small for me. :bangin:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20mm-RIVET-STAINLESS-STEEL-WATCH-BRACELET-FIT-VINTAGE-ROLEX-TUDOR-SUBMARINER-/121035955123?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2e4e1bb3

Ok think I found a 7206 that will work, :g:  anyone know for sure. :clap2:  I will have to buy two most likely as at 7in it will be to small for me.

98.2% rating with only 200-some previous sales & located in Hong Kong is a recipe for potential disaster. Were it me, I would not pay more than the price of a Yuki for that 1 or look elsewhere.

Rymeister need the 20mm but with the 80 end-links right so confused on the ndt product and expensive. :fool:

I figure it this way who would make that odd bracelet for them can't sell a lot, the guys over in China !  It may be the same quality as the cheaper priced ones. :g:

Doc C&I rivet ? :g:  By the way guys Yuki discontinued 7206s .just got a reply. :wounded1:

If this is directed to me. I'll  go for the 9315. If fact I'm looking for a gen one myself. The ones I found are either stretched to the moon and back or I have to rob fort knox. I just cant see myself paying $1000 for a very used bracelet. 

But if you can find a really good rep 9315 and put it on gen 580 endlinks for the SEL then get a nice gen clasp. I'll say thats the way to go.

Edited by HartDoc

I owned a gen 1680 with 9315...had to sell it for cash  :angry2:

Currently redoing a "franken" 1680 and I would NEVER put a 1.000$ in a bracelet.

I think the most reasonable and accurate would be a 93150 with 580 or even 501b.

I don't see the point going totally off budget to get a folded unless you buy the entire 1680 gen which would cost you 5.000 max (if white of course).

Just my 2 cents.

But after spending a fortune in reps to make them as accurate as possible I am now looking at wearing watches I like to wear!

If they are not 100% accurate, I don't care.
Besides that who the fuck is going to look at your watch till the last detail except a ....RWG fellow member  B)

We should all stop to be insane and feed the sellers of the market with high price expectations.
Once they will discover nobody is buying at 1.000$ they will come down to 750, then 500, then...and so on.
We are the ones pushing the prices so high!

Genuine buyers do not look for parts: they buy the full watch with the bracelet, hands, dial, case...papers...and don't care if it's a 93150, a 9315 and son on.

Some photos from the gen and the bracelet...and the incredible date wheel  :wub:

Rolex1680From1978_800_0002.jpg

Rolex1680From1978_800_0006.jpg

Rolex1680From1978_800_0025.jpg

Rolex1680From1978_800_0039.jpg

Rolex1680From1978_800_0040.jpg