When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade your membership - Only 1 payment option available

Admin

There was a problem with your payment. Please try again.

Confirm
Platinum Membership - 1 Year Membership x 1 $100.00
Subtotal $100.00 Total $100.00
Pay$100.00

or   Cancel

All PAID boss for the year through Payza  :inverted:  Can you help me become shiny Platinum so I can swear at Z please :clap2:  

• Like 1

Anyone tried to pay at Payza with a fucking Visa prepaid card? I own all cc's, but no Visa card. What a fucking mess...

You will need a Prepaid "World" or Travel version.  If you are in the US, try AAA for a travel version.  The basic grocery store Prepays will fail since it is routed thru Russia.

I have been in touch with Payzas support regarding payments routed through russia and they had no idea what I was talking about. As I mentioned earlier; Payza is located in the UK;

Registered in the United Kingdom as MH Pillars Ltd., 2 London Wall Buildings, London, EC2M 5UU, UK

And again; No, this is not an ideal solution and I wish we were able to offer other solutions, Unfortunately, we are only able to offer Payza as an alternative right now, but I am still trying to find other alternatives that will work better.

I have done everything as required on Payza and added a CC but when I go to pay the RWG invoice, Payza will not let me tick the add to E wallet. So I can't seem to complete the process.

Has anyone been presented with the same issue?

I have been in touch with Payzas support regarding payments routed through russia and they had no idea what I was talking about. As I mentioned earlier; Payza is located in the UK;   Registered in the United Kingdom as MH Pillars Ltd., 2 London Wall Buildings, London, EC2M 5UU, UK   And again; No, this is not an ideal solution and I wish we were able to offer other solutions, Unfortunately, we are only able to offer Payza as an alternative right now, but I am still trying to find other alternatives that will work better.
Your effort on this issue is great - thanks for doing this! In my case I would have to sign up for a Visa card, which seems to be complicated in Austria, and I would have to wait for about a week. Another possibility would be to purchase a pre-paid card, that also has to be aquired through my bank. Also takes a week. Have a gen Omega PO for sale that I can't post on RWG, so I think I will offer it on chrono24.com. If somebody is willing to take my PP Payment and pay for me via Payza, this would be great.

I have done everything as required on Payza and added a CC but when I go to pay the RWG invoice, Payza will not let me tick the add to E wallet. So I can't seem to complete the process.

Has anyone been presented with the same issue?

Had exact same issue too mate, you have a pm  :inverted: No you dont cause your box is full !

You need to confirm your credit card with them first (similar to PP) they take an amount up to $2 from your card then you confirm it by putting in the amount they took, then you have to draw an amount out of your credit card and deposit it with them (sounds a pia but not too bad!) then you can use the ewallet to pay the RwG fee!   :)

Hi S, Thanks for that. I got a response from Payza support with the same instructions so have done as instructed. However upon paying my invoice and money being deducted from Payza, RWG has said that the payment is invalid. I hope Admin can sort this out asap please.