When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Upgrade your membership - Only 1 payment option available

Admin

srry sttill dont know how to upgrade.......i clicked that Payza website and the error message pops up. so i went to rwg store and got another error message. 

here is what it said:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10X162]

You have already purchased that item and it cannot be purchased again. Click here to view or renew your existing purchase.

?

Since Payza is only working with this [censored] visa card, I am going to try moneybookers. Admin can you please send me your email and the payment instructions to joerg.meierhofer@mail.com, since my PM box is full and i cannot delete all of the messages Thx,J

Sorry, it's gmail , not mail....

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This [censored] is very [censored] aking!!!

There is a very smoth paypal way, but all has to do with trust from say maybe 5members!!! I guess rwg is NOT trusting old good members nore the rwg team!!!

It all could have been done private amonge the rwg team, i realy dont understand way the big fuzz!!! Ooohhhh yes, the huge INTRNET police is there!!!

C'mon T, talk with the team and let everyone be apart of what ones was!!! This all can be handled with sone smart brains, where, when, who'm, to send the money paypal way!!! They are NOT super BRAINS working there, nore they DONT what the money, you just have to jump a few more briks thats all!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I notice now that I forgot an important part. I need members that have been unable to upgrade their memberships. So thank you to all of you who have contacted me, but so far all of you have been VIP or platinum members. I need members who are interested in testing a new solution we have in place to be able to upgrade their memberships. As soon as I have verified that it is working properly, all regular rules for the sales forums, etc. will be reinstated.