When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Rolex Dial Interest

whoopy12

. Should have been more specific. Meters first.

1. 5517  (26.5mm) $165  

2. 1016  (28mm) $180

3. 5514 comex  (26.5mm) $165 

4. 5513 meters first (26.5mm) $165

5. 1680 red mk 3 (26.5mm) $180

6. 1665 drsd mk 2 (26.5mm) $180

7. 1680 white mk 1 (26.5mm) $180

Please read the available lineup: there is no meters first white 1680 dial. (pictures of dials on page 5 of thread).

No tropical finished dials will be available, sorry :(

I'm in for one 1016.

Please add to the list! If this isn't organized it simply won't happen.

So far the list is:

1. 1x 1680 red mk 3 (26.5mm) dial - Aero_Dave
2. 1x 5517 2x 5514 - torresp

I appologize for my earlier posts today, was on Tapatalk and as much as I like it, you can miss a lot of the details in things (not to mention posting is a mess).  I was really hoping for a 1665 rail dial  but understand your limitations on offerings.  I will just withdraw from the preorder (ie no 1680 white for now).  I think this is a great project though and wish you tons of success.  Thanks for your efforts!

Guys, judging from the pictures these are one of the most accurate aftermarket dials so far, let's get this done and build some nice ETA-beater frankens!  :clap2:

1. 1x 1680 red mk 3 - Aero_Dave

2. 1x 5517 2x5514 - torresp

3. 1x 1680 red mk 3 - Wiesn089

Any way we can get these on feet for gen movements?

Dials have already been custom made: gen dial diameter/datewindows with eta feet. 

Whoopy, what are the odds that if this order goes through, that you will be doing another order? IE: If we don't order now, is that it? Is this a one-run basis or the first (of hopefully) many?

Odds are slim. While I'll be ordering more than 20 dials with this batch, the only designs I will be producing are the aforementioned 7.

Considering I started this project in January, and don't have an acceptable product (dial) in my hand by now, makes me not want to repeat this arduous process. Again, if I can rally up 20 orders for dials by this coming thursday, I will be able to use the preorder's to fund the dial printing. If not, I'll not be continuing with this project.

- whoop

*** STOP *** If you want to place a Dial Order, please add you name to the Per-Order list on

This post >>>>> http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/160148-whoopys-dial-project-preorder-list/

Adding your name in this post is confusing the numbers of dial request.

We are almost there folks. As on now, we are only 5 dial orders away from making this a reality :clap2:

Thanks,
Dave...