When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally! New Planet Ocean Ceramic Coming!

cougar1

Yep, not noob, not sure who, but definitely not noob...and Andrew kept this quiet :D, Angus/noob was/were very tight lipped about these from noob over the past few months for a reason! ;) This also looks good from an AT point of view.

...the first thing that did pop out at me was the dw is a little weak, typical rep dw, ..but at least it's replaceable if need be, and pearl will be interesting when we have a closer look, ...but at same time, the watches look outstanding, the dial/hands and bezel look very good and they will be fully superlumed also. Don't know a whole lot about the AR off hand. It will be really interesting to see the caseback!
First impressions are really positive on this. And with need more pics :D

More details and specifications and 1:1 comparison pics will be out soon enough.

Edited by cougar1

AR doesnt look that great. My biggest gripe with the reps has been the dial just doesn't pop like the gen due to the AR. Not sure if these are much better will anxiously waiting for release & reviews. Also will be nice when the non-cermaric POs start getting dumped on the sales threads! 

It's from BP factory and the 42mm are out first then 45mm shortly after. By all accounts it will be a superrep, bracelet is excellent looking and superlume is meant to be spot on.

Ok the nitpickers will go on about movement but I'm happy if they get the front right.

AR looks ok to me, need more pics to be sure, make what you want of this:

21ct1d.jpg

Where where where???

They're all on Trusty Time with photos. Looks like they've done a nice job of the display case back! They've copied the engravings off the 8500 onto the spacer ring of the rep as well - "ADJUSTE DTO FIYE POSITIONS"

Oh well, nearly right. :lol: They got the happy feet and pearl sorted though so can't complain too much I suppose. :lol:

The bezel looks gorgeous, spot on. and the bracelet clasp complete with micro-adjustment! and screws on the bracelet links as per gen! Love it!