When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

STOLEN WATCH

Lo'

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yo... I got green light again ;) i was in the quarentine one week!!! Thanks to Nanuq ;)

This is a very sad thing, this was the best ever rep i have hade hands down!!! Swedish post dosent cover jewelry so Lo and me needs a recit of some kind of somthing that has to do with movement or case! Is someone have something we could use pleas pm me. It has to be a recit of 850-1000€...

I hurd of this via email from Lo, and i was crushed i was shocked in the same time i hade the flue with a very high feaver, now that is better but this [censored] up thing is like huge rock hanging over me! Its not so much we can do right now just keep our eyes open! This is all so depressing.

I think the parcel has been opened in a postal car eighter here in sweden or in itali! Guess we will never know for sure, its just so [censored] up and sad!!!

They are no marks on the case. This is the 1655 case so we just have 1655 betwen the lugs, also it has the all red gmt hand and a 6mm crown but thats it!

The postal service should be able to locate the point at which the watch went missing as they scan it at various points throughout its journey so at some place it should have been noted it was opened and the weight went down.

not sure it will have been xrayed though as there is no customs from EU to EU so no declaration needed as to the contents.

It's worth filing a police report too so the postal service treat it seriously. Just be wary of fake insurance claims though as at the moment youre the good guy but soon as you start producing fake invoices youre committing fraud.

Did the package arrive with a note saying the package had been damaged in transit at all? I only mention it as when I had something stolen I got a letter from Royal Mail saying it had been damaged/opened prior to entering the Uk.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Italy...a lot of people will not ship to Italy.Glad to see you back,Z.

Thanks D... Just very sad to be back to found out that some a-hole just [censored] you in the ass and is running around with the best gmt and the best donerix strap ever :(

The postal service should be able to locate the point at which the watch went missing as they scan it at various points throughout its journey so at some place it should have been noted it was opened and the weight went down.

not sure it will have been xrayed though as there is no customs from EU to EU so no declaration needed as to the contents.

It's worth filing a police report too so the postal service treat it seriously. Just be wary of fake insurance claims though as at the moment youre the good guy but soon as you start producing fake invoices youre committing fraud.

Did the package arrive with a note saying the package had been damaged in transit at all? I only mention it as when I had something stolen I got a letter from Royal Mail saying it had been damaged/opened prior to entering the Uk.

The box does not carry any kind of notice apart the customs declaration on which Z imprudently wrote "broken watch/parts".

The thief introduced a slab of yellow notepaper inside the parcel upon removing the watch, to avoid a noticeable difference in weight post-49167-0-10381000-1360792546_thumb.j

Filing a report with the police back here means that I'd have to take a whole day away from work in order to spend it in a line, waiting for my turn to tell my sad story to a bored-to-death police officer which, in the end, would try his best to dissuade me from reporting in order to avoid having to work. And the report would finally be worth nothing as the postal service would not even notice it's there. All they want is a proof of the stolen good worth. Then depending on the amount at stake they will eventually decide to handle things the easy way or the hard way. In case things should become difficult (but getting this far would already be a premium), then a police report -or even better- a letter from a lawyer, would be a powerful and clever move.

On a slightly more humorous note: Andy... you're talking about Royal Mail... this is Italy mate...

Obviously there is a huge problem  with mail theft in Italy. Read the shipping restrictions of guys who sell lots of watches on WUS, TZ, VRF and Ebay. most will either not ship to Italy or they will only ship FedEx. I hate to say it, but i'mafraid the watch will probably not surface. Whomever sold it will take it to a watch dealer (fence) who doesn't have any qualms about taking in a "hot" watch. Imagine the surprise when the thief finds out that the watch is a rep. I hope the buyer has a sense of humor, if he doesn't the thief might well end up with his throat slit (which would be doing a great service to mankind) or a couple of broken kneecaps, just as a lesson to others that they better not try to pass fake stuff off as real!!

Yo... I got green light again ;) i was in the quarentine one week!!! Thanks to Nanuq ;)

This is a very sad thing, this was the best ever rep i have hade hands down!!! Swedish post dosent cover jewelry so Lo and me needs a recit of some kind of somthing that has to do with movement or case! Is someone have something we could use pleas pm me. It has to be a recit of 850-1000€...

I hurd of this via email from Lo, and i was crushed i was shocked in the same time i hade the flue with a very high feaver, now that is better but this fucked up thing is like huge rock hanging over me! Its not so much we can do right now just keep our eyes open! This is all so depressing.

I think the parcel has been opened in a postal car eighter here in sweden or in itali! Guess we will never know for sure, its just so fucked up and sad!!!

They are no marks on the case. This is the 1655 case so we just have 1655 betwen the lugs, also it has the all red gmt hand and a 6mm crown but thats it!

welcome back, my crazy motherfucker friend! You have been missed...

Why leave the bracelet? I mean, at that point, take it all. I would love to see it turn up somewhere "we" frequent. Offer a F2F and then... Well, I'm not as colorful as Z but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Clearly someone have to know what's in the box. When its scanned and one can see the contents....but you will need to have the tool ready to do it though...it almost suggest that this person© know exactly what they are looking for and to do...its really odd to just take the head??!!  This person had a lot of time and probably worked alone to be able to remove the spring bars instead of pocketing the entire watch.   Where would that be?

Clearly someone have to know what's in the box. When its scanned and one can see the contents....but you will need to have the tool ready to do it though...it almost suggest that this person© know exactly what they are looking for and to do...its really odd to just take the head??!!  This person had a lot of time and probably worked alone to be able to remove the spring bars instead of pocketing the entire watch.   Where would that be?

I think the bracelet was included as an extra.. it already has a strap affixed, the last time I saw it in the sales thread pics 

Reading this makes me feel physically sick  :angry2: That watch is a forum icon, and for some thieving cunt to steal it in transit, well, as folks've said above, it's a really low act, I hope the fucker gets hit by a bus or something.  The thing that fucks me off about this the most, is that a postal worker who steals doesn't just do it the once, they do it frequently, so his light-fingered shenanigans will have affected the lives of several.  What a mouthbreathing scumbag.  Probably had to go door to door informing neighbors when he last moved  :angry2: