When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scammer is around other Rep sites, be careful.

Check out this link Link: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...opic=48512&st=0 at other RWG all the info you need there. Now here is the bad part listen to how he got one of the RWG guys who is no rookie with over 3000 posts and years of board experience.

"Yes he did, similar thing, had feedback, knew about watches, even bought some and regular poster on forum! He strung me along, I guess until the 30 day window or whatever on PayPal then ceased contact... I got sent the details you have from a mate on forum with some skills!"

Now the moderators and admins there are on the thread they know of this POS  and are trying to track down, but be careful. The details are there  (real name maybe, e-mail used, etc) I will not post here as our mods do not have first hand knowledge and rightfully have asked me not to.

PS he went under "peep"but that can change like a fart in the wind.

What a bastard!!  I strung along a wannabie scammer over on WatchNet yesterday.  Posted about it on RWG.  Report him to the admins there.  Scum of the earth they all are!

What a bastard!!  I strung along a wannabie scammer over on WatchNet yesterday.  Posted about it on RWG.  Report him to the admins there.  Scum of the earth they all are!

let's put it this way mate.. every forum that trading of any sort happens on, would have its fair share of scammers. 

We cannot eliminate them the same way we cannot eliminate roaches from planet Earth, but we can certainly be vigilant and exercise proper caution.

I was sold a broken watch from a scanner on RG. He thought he was being cute using a different screen name there then he used over on RWI. He has since been banned on both forums. Just did a check here and his name "thebenZ" is registered here. He is a confirmed scammer based in Thailand.

Great Nanuq thanks for the look up. :notworthy: Good stolikat keep guys informed, sorry about lose.

If we go about blindly saying there will always be scammers there surely will but if we keep our eyes open and keep other members in the loop we can combat it :gun2:  Will this board or any other ever be scammer free no but I intend ours to have a reputation of a tough place for them to operate, they are looking for easy marks we are not going to be easy. :pimp:

I was sold a broken watch from a scanner on RG. He thought he was being cute using a different screen name there then he used over on RWI. He has since been banned on both forums. Just did a check here and his name "thebenZ" is registered here. He is a confirmed scammer based in Thailand.

Can you PM me his email and any other ID you have for him please?

Can you PM me his email and any other ID you have for him please?

Yes. I meant to do this last night when I found him here but fell asleep.