When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this no place for the truth?

ArkoN

Hello everyone,

I love this forum and talking about gen and reps and the members with their awesome knowledge. I`m on some gen forums and people there have no clue at this level. Especially at the german speaking ones. I ordered my first rep at 2008. I relied on the dealers recommendation from this forum and went never wrong. But this time the way "they" try to blame me for just writing a review for you is very disappointing.

Please read this carefully and read the other thread also please, to understand everything.

But know I feel really sad. No one gets my serious. 

Lets start from the beginning, this thread: (please read this two pages thread to understand everything)

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/157315-a-little-lv-daniel-bag-fake-complain/

Parts of my first posting:

I prepared this little "review" months ago, made pictures, did the research and so on. But than had a lot of personal things to do like a new job and new flat that were more important than a fake bag.

I ordered a LV Daniel GM Bag from a seller here(and one other item with problems also). I dont speak out his name(and let him read this und contact me first).

1. I prepared this review months ago, had no time to post it because of > read above!

2. I did wear this bag NOT 3 month!

3. I never mentioned ANY sellers name!

Then KB directly posted at this thread, I do not repost the entire posting here:

3rd if the bag is from me then it is at least $100 cheaper than a good quality replica watch, post one of those up on a gen watch forum and see how long it takes for them to rip you apart, why is it that people expect flawless accessories reps for a fraction of what they pay for flawed watch reps?

The bag was 200$ and yes today most high quality replica watches are more expensive. But If I buy from a seller like KB I expect quality that is better or equal to some random ioffer seller that sells me the bag for 100$. And the flaws are complained to a fake watch the same as like misspelling the word "rolex". There are big flaws, not little ones. If I get a fake watch for 200$ I don`t have this big flaws.

If you wanna see the flaws look at page one here:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/157315-a-little-lv-daniel-bag-fake-complain/

And page two:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/157315-a-little-lv-daniel-bag-fake-complain/page-2

And we dont have to take the discussion about wear level. We dont have to talk about why I posted this three months later(now I regret that).

Look at the flaws this rep has. It jumps in youre eyes.

I repeat myself the facts:

1. I prepared this review months ago, had no time to post it because of > read above!

2. I did wear this bag NOT 3 months! Only 4-5 times.

4. I dont want my money back or some sort of refund!

5. Dont tell me reps are not for me. Do you ever tell anyone reps are not for you if youre nitpicking and see flaws? I dont think so.

6. I did this thread for review purposes, if you wanna buy a LV bag what to look for!

One good posting there was from diaby2afc

I don't see where the OP has personally attacked the seller.  Not sure why seller is being defensive.  He found flaws in the bag which may not bother others and he says the bag isn't as robust as he'd hope for.  It seems he was fine with everything which is why he tried it out a few times and then became surprised at how quickly it began to show wear.  How was the OP supposed to know when he received the bag brand new that it would show that kind of sign of wear?

Seems to me he's just putting his perspective on the bag.  Don't see anything wrong with that.  I don't see OP asking seller for anything here.

That is 100% correct! I dont name the seller and I dont ask him for something. First person who gets it right.

Then KB answer:

Why am I being defensive?

This is the exact same bag you will find reviewed in my review section, the bag is so highly regarded that others who read the reviews come to me for the same bag and the OP says it's junk.

The bag is highly regarded and nobody have seen this flaws. That is nice. But the truth is, it has some big flaws. And I did review them, without any intention to hurt the seller. I DID NOT NAME HIM!

I always thought this is a place to talk about Rep/Gens and their flaws. Is it?

KB Answer:

There are customers who will never be satisfied by replica's, those people have the option to spend the extra $1200 to buy the genuine.

That said the reference was made that my bag was an inferior item, as the seller I do have the right to defend that claim.

I also need to point out the bag is made of leather and canvas, it will wear, the genuine will also wear and that's a fact of life.

Why taking the discussion down to the "customers who will never be satisfied by replicas" and its an "inferior item" and "the genuine will also wear". Sorry what is that talking about? That is policitians talking, I`m talking about the facts. And the facts are these flaws, nothing more nothing less. The flaws on this replica. 

I never wanted to talk about the seller, wear usage, reps are not for you thing.... On the next page of this thread 

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/157315-a-little-lv-daniel-bag-fake-complain/page-2

is again about wear usage and other useless talk. But one posting was interesting from legendkiller:

You can get PICTURES of the reps that are priced cheaper and seem to be better. But experience with replica bags tell me that you sometimes do not get the pictured back when you order the item pictured.

OK, I thought. Lets do this. I ordered from a completely random seller the same bag on ioffer. It was half the price. And I did the a better bag without these big flaws. Review is here: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/157315-a-little-lv-daniel-bag-fake-complain/page-2

Now the last posting from KB is this:

Lets be clear here.

1. I sell replica, I have never, ever claimed mine are identical. This is a claim that no dealer...NONE...can ever make. I have over 1500 items on my new web site and I believe if I was to keep adding goods I can double that, does anyone honestly expect me to be an expert on every single genuine item?

No, But I expect some more quality than a 30$ LV Daniel Bag from iOffer or even equal quality to a bag that is on ioffer half the price?

2. That said my reviews show that my goods are consistently of a very high standard.

That is the reason I bought. 

3. It is and always has been the buyers responsibility to research the item before they buy.

What should that mean? I saw a review of youre daniel bag and wrote you I want to order this one. And Ive got a lower quality one. What the hell should I research more here?? The review was this one: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/149044-hermes-belt-and-lv-daniel-gm-messenger-bag/

4. In past cases where a difference is found between the genuine and my goods the factory has agreed to make the change with the next production run.

Or just buy from a factory that gets it right? Most one get it right.

Now we come to the above buyer, he purchased a bag and was happy, he was happy for 3 months and then someone must have pointed out a flaw because after 3 Months he decided to do what he should have done before he bought, research the item.

I was happy for 3 months, WTF are you talking about??? And then someone pointed out a flaw??? No, read above again and again I repeated this 6 times already. That is NOT the case.

Now I have no idea what he thinks he is trying to do, does he want me to refund him because that's not going to happen. Try telling a watch dealer that their item is not the same as genuine after you buy, try telling them after wearing it for 3 Months!

I repeat myself the facts:

2. I did wear this bag NOT 3 month! Only 4-5 times.

4. I dont want my money back or some sort of refund!

5. Dont tell me reps are not for me. Do you ever tell anyone reps are not for you if youre nitpicking and see flaws? I dont think so.

6. I did this thread for review purposes, if you wanna buy a LV bag what to look for!

So maybe he thinks he is going to damage my business by dragging this out for what is 6 Months now and all because he was to lazy to research the item before he bought.

Well he might con one or two to take a chance on iOffer dealers but he is wasting his time if he thinks he can ruin my reputation.

I was too lazy to research the item before I bought. I thought a good review on youre item would be enough. That is wrong I see. KB says himself dont give a [censored] on his good reviews. Do youre own research and dont be too lazy to do that.... Or you will be blamed!

I never wanted to ruin youre reputation. Start reading the first thread from the start. If I wanted I would mention you`re name or made a "review" at you`re review section. I did not. I just reviewed the bag without the seller. I have to repeat myself again and again.

Another thing, if he spams others threads again (like he did today) he will be on the fast track to a ban.

Ken

Spam? I did two posting in like 2-3 months and this is my third one. This is spam? I think this is censorship to delete my posting! 

And threaten me with a ban for just speaking out the flaws on a replica item is not right way. I feel sorry for the good members here. I`m very disappointed about this. I mean this is a place to speak out the truth about flaws on replica`s, or not?

greetings ArkoN

That is a mighty long rant considering it is simply not true.

You bought and was happy for 3 Months before you decided it was inferior, that is what you have to explain.

The comment on spamming was because you added a link to your complaint IN SOMEONE ELSE'S REVIEW you spammed his thread and yes spamming is a banning offense, however you will note that I gave you a verbal warning not to do it again with no other penalty.

Ken

Ken and Arkon, I don't know either of you and have no beef with either of you, I'm just pointing out what has been said and where I see misunderstandings, so please don't think I'm taking sides!

You bought and was happy for 3 Months before you decided it was inferior, that is what you have to explain.

Arkon has repeatedly said he received the bag, wore it *then* 4 or 5 times, noticed the wear, did the investigation in the product (that he really should have done beforehand), noticed the flaws, wrote the review.

Then "other life stuff" got in the way for 3 months.

Then, when he had time, he posted the original post.

So he was not "happy for 3 months".

Arkon, posting a review is perfectly fine, but in your review you did the following which I would never do in a review:-

* The Subject had "Fake" & "Complaint"

* The word review is in quotes, as if you are trying to mask a complaint as a fake "review"

* "I'm not so angry anymore" - this is a review, you should only post facts and pictures - no personal feelings, and certainly no emotions like this.

* "Bad fake for high price" and lots of similar stuff - just post the facts and pics, readers have different expectations and can clearly see the differences and make their own minds up. Maybe a short summary of what you think of the rep, but not loads and loads of it!

Personally if it were me, as soon as I saw I had received the wrong bag I would have been in touch with Ken and had it swapped for the right one. All these reps come from different factories, and if you ordered on the strength of another review that had pictures of a good bag, I wouldn't then compare a different product with the one that the other poster reviewed. There is no guarantee that one size of bag is made by the same place as a different size of bag.

Take this as an opportunity to learn how to write reviews; take pics, tell us *just the facts*, e.g. "notice the wear on the strap where the dye / paint has worn away", "Notice the difference in the logo on the leather, the missing text and difference in size of the leather part".

I think it's fine to summarise your views on an item you're reviewing, but I'd put that after everything else, and write it without emotion, just say what you thing; e.g. "I feel the bag is a poor rep for the cost", "after minimal use, noticable signs of wear were apparent on the straps where the buckle passes through them".

Also always remember to check out the pictures on the TDs website and any QC pics. If the QC pics show you everything you can see when you get the bag, well, you only have yourself to blame as you had pictures showing the faults before you ordered / accepted it and still ordered / accepted it.

And lastly, it's not "fake", it's "rep" :D

I agree with you fraggle42. I should have made completely without emotions and just the facts. That is my fault. And I should check out the bag before wearing it. I was just trusting that this is anyway the best quality LV Daniel bag.

Ive got QC pictures, but I was not able to see these faults I wrote about on them. Here are the QC Pictures I`ve got:

qcpic4.jpg
qcpic3.jpg
qcpic2.jpg
qcpic1.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I have known Ken since 06/07 his a great guy, all i can say is that he will never cheat someone or try to screw you over!!! Just wanted to say that out loud, i know this is NOT the case here but i wanted it to be hurd!!!

Its a [censored] rep/fejk, i have bought watches that stoped working or hands fall out of place after two weeks, this is life, we may live a real life but we buy reps, and reps/fejks [censored]s us over from time to time!!!

Look why don't you tell everyone what you actually want?

As you say you got QC pic's and you were happy with the received item on the 28th of December 2012...

Hi Ken,

i`ve got the items. Our swiss post charged me 50 bucks(thats switzerland..). 30 bucks for handling and estimate the worth of the items... and then they "found out" that the items are worth 235$ (lol) and charged me 20bucks fee`s on the 200$ items ;-) So far so good. No problem at all, this happens sometimes if I order fake clothes from china. But it comes through everytime so I dont complain ;-)

If you want more details about this, I can send you the receipt from swiss post if youre interested.

The bag is fine. The belt is too long for me It would need two more holes to fit tight.

To which I replied...

Sorry to hear of the extra cost, I will extend some discount on your next order to ease the pain a little.

As to the belt, I'm sorry but you must have given me the wrong waist size as you said your waist is 101cm, the Hermes belts have a 25cm tail so we sent our largest belt 125cm, which should be perfect for 100cm.

To help offset the problem remind me on your next order and I will send you a free hole punch.

Cheers

Ken

Then 3 Months later you start telling me the bag has differences from the gen, really? How does that make your purchase any less valid, you didn't buy a gen!

You claim that you bought on the weight of all my good reviews, do you think I pay these people to review my items? I am willing to bet that the vast majority of them know more about the products they bought than you did, yet they were happy.

The QC pic's that you have posted yourself show a high quality bag but you are making ridiculous claims of a $30 bag, this only shows your total ignorance of the rep trade, a fault is bad stitching, bad stamping etc but the bag can be printed with pictures of Mickey mouse all over it and it will still cost the same to make and still be of the same quality.

I also fail to state that even with this attach on my business that I instructed my sales rep to address the belt problem, even though the belt was the correct length as per your own sizing.

@Fraggle my whole point is that the bag was fine for 3 Months, now it is supposed to be rubbish, I'm not buying that.

Ken

ArkoN get over it buddy, it ain't flying with me you had your say which I read last time. We have disagreements here both parties say their piece then it is over, give it a rest.

I agree, put this to bed. It's not like you are out 600-1k for a dead watch. You were happy at first, then you weren't happy 3 months later. Well pal, let me tell you if  I sell something to someone and the buyer  comes back 3 months later and says my item isn't any good, found one cheaper, bla,bla,bla, my answer would be, sorry Charlie, you are about 2 and a half months too late. This isn't LL Bean, I don't give a lifetime warranties for reproduction goods. Your complaint period has expired, so get on with your life. I'm terribly sorry that your life got complicated, you had to move, your girlfriend found a new fella, you pet goldfish died, you lost your job, etc,etc, Welcome to the real world my friend, eveyone 's life is in turmoil about 50% of the time, you just have to learn to live with it. Hard for me to belive that early in that 3 months of your lifes upheaval, you didn't have time to sit down at your computer and send Ken a email expressing your feelings about the bag.

I was very near to commenting on this thread last night Arkon but I stopped myself, suffice to say that I agree with the guys above and you should let this go mate  :inverted:  

@Fraggle my whole point is that the bag was fine for 3 Months, now it is supposed to be rubbish, I'm not buying that.

Ken

Yes I realise that Ken and I feel for you, as I said in my post the "review" was full of poor choices of words and hurtful when it should have just been a simple comparison.

I think anyone here who is used to the rep game will know to ask around and study the pictures to find out the flaws (that all reps have), and then decide if it's what they want or not. We all know they're not perfect.

As far as your reputation goes, you're not the factory, you don't produce them yourself, you offered a free hole punch and money off the next order, both of which you were under no obligation to do, so excellent customer service as usual.

As far as the buyer goes, they've now got a bag they're happy with and now know more about the rep market. They can't change the past, so learn from it and move on.

Were bitching here around about 0.2mm at our loved rep watched and everyone is fine with that. If I complain that there is no printing like this:

logoside2.jpg

I get reps are not for you. lol?

Look why don't you tell everyone what you actually want?

A discussion about the item and its flaws. Not about the dealer or [censored] like reps are not for you. DID I mention youre name at the review? No. Do I want refund of any kind? No. Why? I should have checked the details before I used it. I did not. I was happy when I`ve got it, yes right. Then I did wear it and it showed heavy wear usage, then I checked more detailed about this fake. When I got it I even told a friend of mine, get this too its a good fake from a well known dealer. That was before I checked the details. I trusted you that this was one of the best LV fakes I can get.

You claim that you bought on the weight of all my good reviews, do you think I pay these people to review my items? I am willing to bet that the vast majority of them know more about the products they bought than you did, yet they were happy.

I can see that youre reviews are all 100% true. I never mentioned something else.

I dont know why you have to attack my personally. Do you tell me I know too less about this product and so not happy with it. But what are these flaws I posted? Are these flaws real or not? A person that has knowledge about this daniel gm would love this more. Is that what you are saying?

I^m sorry, but that is not real for me. And that is my biggest problem. Talking about things that does not matter. Saying I was 3 months happy, I said this was not the case. About a million times. Telling me if I had more knowledge I would love this bag more? Common....

I also fail to state that even with this attach on my business that I instructed my sales rep to address the belt problem, even though the belt was the correct length as per your own sizing.

You told me it always has 25cm and it had 17.5cm. I did send you a picture with that. I think you got an overall problem with belt sizing. Have a look at that. My waist size is exactly 101cm. And the belt is far away to fit that. But thats not the discussion here. The quality of the belt is supreme.

And again this is not the case....

I agree, put this to bed. It's not like you are out 600-1k for a dead watch. You were happy at first, then you weren't happy 3 months later. Well pal, let me tell you if  I sell something to someone and the buyer  comes back 3 months later and says my item isn't any good, found one cheaper, bla,bla,bla, my answer would be, sorry Charlie, you are about 2 and a half months too late. This isn't LL Bean, I don't give a lifetime warranties for reproduction goods. Your complaint period has expired, so get on with your life. I'm terribly sorry that your life got complicated, you had to move, your girlfriend found a new fella, you pet goldfish died, you lost your job, etc,etc, Welcome to the real world my friend, eveyone 's life is in turmoil about 50% of the time, you just have to learn to live with it. Hard for me to belive that early in that 3 months of your lifes upheaval, you didn't have time to sit down at your computer and send Ken a email expressing your feelings about the bag.

I never mentioned any seller name... (I repeat myself here, like? 9 times) Why is there any complaint period? When I buy today a rlx noobmariner I^m not able the complain about the flaws 3 months later? Do we complain about the item? Yes I think so. The item not the seller!

Hmm, I normally never respond to things like this but.....

I see it this way, the review of Arkon is not at all a review. His intentions may have been to wright one but it is more a write off of frustrations about something not complying to his imagination/expectation. Something you should do in a PM to the seller.

On the other hand, if I where the seller here, I would be dissapointed (at the least) too and would have responded.

Nuff said, let it rest.

This, as mentioned, is a duplicate thread under a different title.

Can it be locked already? It is in the wrong section and it involves specific members, not the entire forum.

Hmm, I normally never respond to things like this but.....

I see it this way, the review of Arkon is not at all a review. His intentions may have been to wright one but it is more a write off of frustrations about something not complying to his imagination/expectation. Something you should do in a PM to the seller.

On the other hand, if I where the seller here, I would be dissapointed (at the least) too and would have responded.

I never named the seller, NEVER. Why is everyone ignoring that?

If I`m dissappointed as a seller. What would I do. Make the buyer look like an fool again and again for beeing "happy 3 months" and so on? And not talk about the big flaws the item has? And tell the buyer he has no clue?

This, as mentioned, is a duplicate thread under a different title.

Can it be locked already? It is in the wrong section and it involves specific members, not the entire forum.

Well said. I'm locking it down. Arkon, you've made your point repeatedly. Now let it rest.