When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob factory Ceramic PO and LM LE. (LM due for Release.)

cougar1

I was beginning to think these would be released on the twelfth of never, but it seems there is some evidence to suggest they are in production. Angus gives some details that they will be released this summer:

Some very limited sneaks, the dials and crystals are not done yet:

IMG_1552_cda31.970.jpg

IMG_1551_e808e.970.jpg

IMG_3803_efdc1.970.jpg

IMG_3802_917cb.970.jpg

• Like 1

Some updates the other day from Angus, previews of the bracelet for the 42mm. Looks really excellent construction. Repost for those on visiting RG:

okie guys... let's take a look at the bracelet, made by the same bracelet factory which makes the Noob EXP2 bracelet smiley.gif

IMG_3726_9a6b3.970.jpg
IMG_3727_209af.970.jpg
IMG_3731_47ca5.970.jpg
IMG_3732_dec1a.970.jpg
IMG_3733_f5e74.970.jpg
IMG_3735_d2897.970.jpg
IMG_3736_b89ac.970.jpg
IMG_3737_60aaf.970.jpg
IMG_3738_3c339.970.jpg
IMG_3739_10e22.970.jpg
IMG_3740_6906c.970.jpg
IMG_3743_07913.970.jpg

Looking good. Can't wait to see the end result.

+1

Another update today, lots of teasing, they are getting there at least :) DW, dial texture, bracelet so far all look much improved over the BP factory version. Will be interesting on release. No AR on the crystals so far but great improvements in the little areas vs gen.

IMG_3675_5f8fa.970.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still waiting, hopefully soon, there was a delay with the AR on all and the LMPO will be released first, cant see them being much longer, next month or two, then again with reps it's dangerous to nail down dates ;)

Really hope its not too long mate, keep seeing the Blue Tits around the forums, I need one bad  :)

Really hope its not too long mate, keep seeing the Blue [censored] around the forums, I need one bad  :)

I second that. Am "patiently" waiting so that I can order-up a blue one.

I second that. Am "patiently" waiting so that I can order-up a blue one.

Really hope its not too long mate, keep seeing the Blue [censored] around the forums, I need one bad  :)

:) I hope so too. It'll be like buses, none come along when you need one then 20 mins later 5 arrive at once :) ....This is the thing with noob atm, they have so many hands in so many baskets it's hard to know what is to be released next, the Tudor BB and the BP Fifty fathoms will be big hits for them. The Tudor BB was due for release around April/May I think, but due to problems with the bracelet it's still not out. We could be in for a big release schedule for around August to the end of summer.

excuse my ignorance please but am i right in thinking that the 45.5mm blue titanium model i bought from trusty time is not from a noob factory. is there a chance that trusty time will eventually get that model in again but from one of these noob factorys, which im assuming produce a better rep so he would have two options on site. say i'd never been on trusty time before how would i differentiate between a noob factory and an alternative, would it state in the product description?

excuse my ignorance please but am i right in thinking that the 45.5mm blue titanium model i bought from trusty time is not from a noob factory. is there a chance that trusty time will eventually get that model in again but from one of these noob factorys, which im assuming produce a better rep so he would have two options on site. say i'd never been on trusty time before how would i differentiate between a noob factory and an alternative, would it state in the product description?

Yes, your watch is not the noob version rather it's the h-factory version and yes, Trusty will hopefully stock the noob version once it comes out.

If Trusty has both versions then in the description it generally states wether a particular watch is "h-factory" or "noob" version to help the potential customer differentiate between the two versions.

:) I hope so too. It'll be like buses, none come along when you need one then 20 mins later 5 arrive at once :) ....This is the thing with noob atm, they have so many hands in so many baskets it's hard to know what is to be released next, the Tudor BB and the BP Fifty fathoms will be big hits for them. The Tudor BB was due for release around April/May I think, but due to problems with the bracelet it's still not out. We could be in for a big release schedule for around August to the end of summer.

It's certainly looking like being a busy/expensive time in a couple months for me then mate, I hope   :inverted:  

• Like 1

The Tudor BB is being developed by another fac. Not noob.

Right, my bad, they have their hands in some other big sought after watch then, or else they are sitting around doing nothing ;)

It's certainly looking like being a busy/expensive time in a couple months for me then mate, I hope   :inverted:  

:) Yep, I'll bet 4 or 5 really nice reps will arrive at the same time, cue people falling over each other to get them. Will need to start selling some stuff. I just bought two watches last week...sigh!

I'm having a hard time deciding which pieces to sell mate  :)  just scanning the box atm JLC plus Blue Ceramic looking like they need new homes! Need an Explorer II too  ;)

Is that the NSD, they are hard to find atm i think, so should sell easily. I also have a noob explorer II, trying to figure out whether to hold onto it or not. Too many bits and bobs in state of disrepair here, need to get in gear and get things done. 3 TC subs and a BK that need to be combined and reduced to one :)

Can't wait for the Tudor BB and also the IWC ingenieur that is 1 year away :)