When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

W B M Vintage Single Red Sea Dweller 1665

Guest TTK

Most of you know what these are......if not...it's the 1665 Sea Dweller....fitted with ETA 2836-2 movement....genuine thick ACRYLIC crystal.....etc etc.....!

154895-13954.jpg

154895-13955.jpg

154895-13956.jpg

154895-13954.jpg

154895-13958.jpg

154895-13959.jpg

154895-13960.jpg

154895-13961.jpg

154895-13962.jpg

154895-13963.jpg

154895-13964.jpg

Edited by TTK

This is great news if TTK can source these, it would be good for the community to have a dealer on this site who could supply them (maria long since left these boards, I don't even know where to find george and lets not forget good old luckyyyy!)

The answer is yes.....I can supply these......as well as most of the other vintages.....Milgauss.....DRSD.....etc etc......Ii just haven't offered before....since the first LV fiasco in July 2004.....!

I'm going home for Xmas...but will offer a limited number of these until I depart.....!

Unfortunatley ...due to an over zealous member...I can no longer accept Paypal.....at least until I get home....so....Nochex for UK customers is fine.....as is Special delivery cash in envelope......until I get my Moneybookers fully setup with no limits....it's gonna have to be forwarded cash....or Western Union of rEuropean and or US customers.....!

Watch the sales section for pricing shortly....!

Chronomat Evolutions and Crosswinds to follow.....!

The answer is yes.....I can supply these......as well as most of the other vintages.....Milgauss.....DRSD.....etc etc......Ii just haven't offered before....since the first LV fiasco in July 2004.....!

I'm going home for Xmas...but will offer a limited number of these until I depart.....!

Unfortunatley ...due to an over zealous member...I can no longer accept Paypal.....at least until I get home....so....Nochex for UK customers is fine.....as is Special delivery cash in envelope......until I get my Moneybookers fully setup with no limits....it's gonna have to be forwarded cash....or Western Union of rEuropean and or US customers.....!

Watch the sales section for pricing shortly....!

Chronomat Evolutions and Crosswinds to follow.....!

did he say crosswind? my wife is going to leave me