When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New macro lens

cc33

The rainbow effect is the lights hitting the watch crystal. The 4 line dial is mounted in a case but the 3-6-9 red depth is not..

I still see the rainbow effect on the 3-6-9 so I guess it's the light reflecting off the lacquered surface of the dial

I think the camera in the IPhone is underrated. the 5 has a pretty decent camera, better than a lot of point and shoots. The biggest problem I have with mine is holding it steady. It's very awkward to hold,and it's light so I have some shaky photos at times. great thing about digital, you erase the bad ones and try again.  

I think the iPhone 5 camera is overrated, sure it is 5mp but the sensor is super tiny. Pics do look superb when taken on the iPhone and viewed on iPhone but don't translate well onto other medium. Like the forum or printing the pic out. It is a great point and shoot for when I don't have my camera, but they are still several generations away from replacing a decent point and shoot camera.

Just want to mention that the macro side comes with a wide angle lens over it, great for getting the whole case in focus but has to be unscrewed completely and removed to get access to the 10x macro lens. To focus you just adjust how close to the object you hold the phone, there is a sweet spot..

Great pic Cpt, it's addictive, I've been looking for things to take Marco's of :)