When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some new 16610/16613/16618's on josh's site

cousin_hub

I'd like to see what these look like. I'm not going to pull the trigger however, I don't have funds to throw out the window if their bad. I was just about to get a TC LV 16610 tho.

I gotta say I do kinda like how the ETA 2824 is modded to resemble the real Rolex movement.

The surrounds look too thick, and the font for the date looks too thick. I wonder about the blue version. The description states black dial, blue bezel but the pics make it looks like a blue dial. I emailed to check, if black/blue I might be tempted to buy one.

is this the one? RLST00032 16613 Blue SS/FG TT Sub Swiss 2824/3135

[RLST00032] $348.00

If this is it, the surriunds are too tthick, the mid link sides aren't plated, and this one looks like a blue insert and black dial?

• 3 months later...

Did anyone order these?

Hi I have ordered 116613 two tone blue and the blue color is too dark, bezel is not ceramic and the number's engravings are not gold and the pearl position was off, among other things such as clasp is not really clicking and is loose. I worn them twice, since more people here can recognize the off blue color and the bezel not being ceramic than 99.9%, because even my friend could and it actually damaged my name a bit. Joshua is helpful, but did not admit the faults, and I asked him to sent the watched only if they are exact copy from outside and not that anyone who knows the ranges of rolex can recognize that.....right now I am thinking what to do with them, because, I lost money for something that only damaged my name, since I was novice before I ordered these but he had good reviews, so I trusted them...but I am not even sure if it good to tell this here, since I saw people dont like this genuine feedbacks, as it is probably run by dealers, I dont know. but big disappointment here...and my friends would never guess I would wear fake, and now, they are suspicious and it is about the character as well...so twice the damage, not only financial...

Hi I have ordered 116613 two tone blue and the blue color is too dark, bezel is not ceramic and the number's engravings are not gold and the pearl position was off, among other things such as clasp is not really clicking and is loose. I worn them twice, since more people here can recognize the off blue color and the bezel not being ceramic than 99.9%, because even my friend could and it actually damaged my name a bit. Joshua is helpful, but did not admit the faults, and I asked him to sent the watched only if they are exact copy from outside and not that anyone who knows the ranges of rolex can recognize that.....right now I am thinking what to do with them, because, I lost money for something that only damaged my name, since I was novice before I ordered these but he had good reviews, so I trusted them...but I am not even sure if it good to tell this here, since I saw people dont like this genuine feedbacks, as it is probably run by dealers, I dont know. but big disappointment here...and my friends would never guess I would wear fake, and now, they are suspicious and it is about the character as well...so twice the damage, not only financial...

This topic is not about the newer modern Rolex ceramic line (6 digit), but rather.. the the earlier series (non ceramic 5 digit models).

I can't tell exactly from your post, but were your expecting and wanting a ceramic Rolex? It sounds like an ordering mishap?

"I'm worried about the old CN problem of the date window being too far to the right."

Yep, it sorta stands out. I have a few fairly new DG 2812/13 movements with rlx style font and the dates are 10mm offset like this one. Otoh I have a 16610 from 4 or 5 years back when the DG 4813 first showed up and the date wheel is 9mm offset with proper font. I never took the dial off to see if it had an overlay or what.

Someone needs to sent PC a note that the movement is a 4813, not a 2813.

The DG 4813 seems to be a good time keeper as long as you are active enough to keep it wound up.

Maybe do the Boogaloo a couple times a day...

"... my friends would never guess I would wear fake, and now, they are suspicious and it is about the character as well...so twice the damage, not only financial..."

One may be skating on thin ice when depending on a fake watch for 'status'.

If someone's status drops when caught wearing a genuine watch...well now, that's Ok!