When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday wrist check (24-JUN-2013)

ubiquitous

Wearing my Transocean for a job interview today:

Posted Image

I'm not a Breitling guy, but if I had that Beauty on my wrist and didn't get the job, there'd be plenty of smile left in me. Good luck with the interview !!

I'm not a Breitling guy, but if I had that Beauty on my wrist and didn't get the job, there'd be plenty of smile left in me. Good luck with the interview !!

Good luck with Your interview!

Thanks guys!

Just got back home, the interview went very good :) Funny; I was wearing my Breitling Transocean and he was wearing a Breitling Navitimer so that was a nice start lol ;)

• Like 1

I love the transocean and that is a great looking rep but until it functions the same as the Gen I just can't pull the trigger on one. Absolutely love the look though, it's very accurate in that respect.

There are two kinds of guys wearing a gen Breitling out there... The guy that would be totally interested in your Rep transocean because he just loves watches and would shoot the poop with you for hours, even when he has important work to do. Then there's the guy that would turn his nose up at your rep and proudly announce that his was a (insert gen MSRP + 20% fantasy showoff mark up here) dollar watch. I come accross both kinds at work, I much preffer the former. If he is just into watches then you two will love working together.