When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are these gen's?

redroom

So I met this douchy guy at a party a few months ago. He was wearing a Patek on one wrist and some Tag(if I remember correctly) on the other - tacky I know.

Anyways he claimed to be some watch critic - here is his blog http://spanishrob.com/ . Out of curiosity, are these legit? I asked to see the Patek and to be honest it didn't look great but no sure rep tells. 

Yeah really..He wasn't a total a-hole or anything, but it was just so tacky and tasteless the way he was trying to impress me and everyone with his watches. I couldn't believe that this guy actually gets watch review articles published in a major NYC newspaper.

I'm going to say Gen, and just going by his website he seems like he's just having a good time... Watch on each wrist, I'm not impressed. Even his PP Nautilus loses every ounce of class that it once had if his other wrist is sporting another watch and he's running around the party saying "look how expensive my watch is and I'm so ballin' I can afford two"

Been on the website. I would rather stay happy here with my reps and good company..I don't want to know him even for a Patek.

+1.

And why is he creating his own site and post pictures of his life, I thought we had Facebook for [censored] like that :partytime:

I think he is a great looking guy obviously has a great time with his life, has bags of style and loves the ladies, Christ I'm jealous   :notworthy:      

:g:  No wait having a blonde moment..........what I meant to say was the guy is obviously a fucking tool :partytime:  why the hell would you set up a website to blatantly flaunt your own wealth, and btw don't wear 2 watches especially a Patek, the very piece that oozes class as soon as it's on your wrist, Patek meet Tag don't fuckin think so bell end imo. 

end of rant  ;)  have a nice day!

• Like 1