When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tommy's Solid 18k White Gold Rolex President Franken-gen

tonton2000

nice watch but i mean this costs the same as a genuine rolex.. not that kind but also with alot of bling bling..

better buy a genuine one with lifetime guaranty, i mean comeone, for 8k$ you want a piece that is handmade from geneva ;)

but that isn't true my friend, i live in switzerland

all new watches are build bi rolex itself since 2002 they make their own handmade movements

the diamonds will be better quality and the whitegold to.

but almost unaffordable <_<

so the replica is cool to :)

"ETA SA Manufacture Horlogère Suisse is a Swiss producer of mechanical and quartz watch movements and also manufactures clock movements, as well. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Swatch Group.

The company specializes in the production of ébauche movements which are used in a number of mechanical watches, and have owned Valjoux, Peseux and Lemania ébauche manufacturers for a number of years. They also manufacture quartz movements powered by self-winding mechanisms.

Current situation

ETA movements are used extensively in "high-end" replicas of famous watch brands such as Rolex, Panerai, and Omega. In fact, they are also used in these watch brands as standard fittings. For example the Base model Panerai uses a humble ETA6497 pocket watch movement. They are used because of their reliability and because of the accuracy of function. ETA movements have also been duplicated by various enterprises including Asian manufacturers and are usually being produced without license[1].

The ETA 25-jewel 2834-2 or 2836 movement is part of the ETA Mecaline series of movements, and the 25-jewel movements are able to make 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz). They all have the hacking signal found in 'real' Rolex watches (when you set the time, the second hand stops sweeping)."

Edited by dArX

but that isn't true my friend, i live in switzerland

all new watches are build bi rolex itself since 2002 they make their own handmade movements

the diamonds will be better quality and the whitegold to.

but almost unaffordable <_<

so the replica is cool to :)

"ETA SA Manufacture Horlogère Suisse is a Swiss producer of mechanical and quartz watch movements and also manufactures clock movements, as well. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Swatch Group.

The company specializes in the production of ébauche movements which are used in a number of mechanical watches, and have owned Valjoux, Peseux and Lemania ébauche manufacturers for a number of years. They also manufacture quartz movements powered by self-winding mechanisms.

Current situation

ETA movements are used extensively in "high-end" replicas of famous watch brands such as Rolex, Panerai, and Omega. In fact, they are also used in these watch brands as standard fittings. For example the Base model Panerai uses a humble ETA6497 pocket watch movement. They are used because of their reliability and because of the accuracy of function. ETA movements have also been duplicated by various enterprises including Asian manufacturers and are usually being produced without license[1].

The ETA 25-jewel 2834-2 or 2836 movement is part of the ETA Mecaline series of movements, and the 25-jewel movements are able to make 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz). They all have the hacking signal found in 'real' Rolex watches (when you set the time, the second hand stops sweeping)."

. . . ummm, yeah.

cool watch except for the diamonds on the dial, bracelet and case. Other than that it's awsome. Get the same watch in WG w/ no diamonds- and I'd be all over it.

• 1 year later...
Is it really almost 2 years!!!!?? Well I can still get them if anybody is interested , the price has unfortunately gone up with gold prices , but still a good deal if your into the bling:-)

Also Ladies version is available too;-)

TomH

This is one of the only times I'm happy a thread is 'resurrected' (Shortest Thead is another one :lol:)

Still remember this thread, those pics. I stand by my opinion though, make it white gold without the diamonds and it's my kind of thing! B)

Just FYI as it was asked in the thread - Rolex uses, and always has used IF (internally flawless) diamonds on all their diamond offerings regardless of how iced out it is. That is one of their claim to fames in the jewelry world. As for color, they always use G or better.

This is literally the first time I have laughed out load at a post-- so loud my wife asked why... then she laughed. I love this... does it come with a pinky caddy, a big feather, and ... well you said it, a mink coat and a cain? I just love it. Rediculous.

I'll ask the same question I asked almost a year ago... is it real diamonds? What is the quality?

With the recent price increase, this thing would easily push the $200,000 barrier bought from an AD... I saw one very similar to this (albeit in platinum) for US$320,000 in an ADs window.