When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angus Returns With A Big Bang!

PureTime

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Interesting. Not made by one of the usual high end PAM/Rolex/IWC factories, i bet. Fit and finish is more like the nicer "day-date" chronos we've seen over the years--like the Le Plongeur Chrono, the FM Ronde chrono, and the Brieling Monbriallant. All heartbreakers because they were all sweet reps aside from the idiotic movement.

I wonder if this is a watch that a year or so ago would have been released as a day-date chrono, but now the asia 7750 is cheap enough to use instead...I sure hope so because that would mean that the days of wasted-effort phony chronos and if-you-want-a-nice-rep-you-better-like-PANERAIIWCOMEGAROLEX days are over.

Well

ladies and gentleman

This is just the PROTOTYPE and the real thing will definitely be much nicer and refined (without the grease and dirt) LOL...

This Maker has the BEST AR Sapphire technology applied to his watches. Mind Blowing...

You can be rest assured that all the new watches will be available at Joshua and my website.

The list goes on.... and the Makers are ready to pass us these new stuff before X'mas..

=)

Enjoy!!

ANDREW

Dani I hope Lebanner goes MMA so Fedor Emelianenko can destroy him :)

Lebanner is a K1 fighter stand up.I don not think he will go to Pride or other MMA stuff maybe a Price FC VS K1 whit K1 rules if LeBanner wins this year :D He destroyd lots of pride fighters in his top days like Don Fry,Mark Coleman and so on :victory:

How much is this going to be, and when will it be available?

Price is not confirmed, and the appox release date is mid-Dec.

very nice!! I guess there'll be a chopard and a hublot under my tree this year!

And mine, too :Jumpy:

they making this on a bracelet?

159259-12709.jpg

Sorry no, the bracelet is very costy and difficult to make.

Very sharp Angus! I'll be eagerly anticipating more info on this one... :)

Once I have more info and I will post here.

Unfortunately being a Gerald Genta fan....I could never consider this piece of tat......the design is awful.....how it won a design award I'll never know....if my designer had offered this up with all of those double slot screws higgedly piggedly all over the place...I'd have shot him in the forehead....I'm not afraid to say.....'there's not a pun o' this...hingin the right wey'......!

Different people have different tastes :-)

Never liked Big Bang BUT I wouldnt mind getting one for a test drive. If the price is enticing, I might just get two. I'm in for one at this moment. :)

Me, too. I have never thought about this brand before this Big Bang coming out.

I love this watch, but the movement is likely to be unreliable.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to go for it, but if there was ever a watch I wanted to 'risk' having break down on me, this might be it.

I'm loving this and the ROO. I could be broke if I bought the watches that are in the pipeline right now.

I've been here for probably not much more than a couple of months now, and it's amazing the difference between the watches coming out now, and even the watches that were available six months ago.

The 28.8k A7750 movement is quite stable to my view, the 21.6k one is less reliable.

Thats a hell of a BB (big baby).

Will be with 7750 Angus ??? Any other versions / combos ???

FLAW ???: well , I am not sure but I believe there is no gold bezel version. Only SS or black ceramic versios.

Yes it is 28.8K A7750, I think there will be other versions.

The supplier said the gold bezel version is a new version which is not available on the official web-site. He will show me a book tomorrow.

anyone know if they are repping the "black magic" version?

Sure! But not yet started.

Holy crap, I hate the BB as I feel it is a cheap copy of the AP ROO, but wow this things looks bloody nice. May have to get one.

Sure!

Flaw: Not sure if this is what you mean but the gen has a REAL carbon Fiber dial, this dial looks like stamped plastic or something.

No, not this one.

What a BEAUTY! Im all over one of those!

I em in for 2 of this watch also Angus :Jumpy:

Caseback should be brushed. I also think the datewheel font is a little off?

YES!!! Your are a genius Admin, but the date font is alright.

Looks good. I almost hope this watch comes out next year as my dance card is rapidly filling up. :lol:

Oh... it will be out next month, may be I reserve one for you.

The flaw is on the SS version is it does not have the carbon fiber dial....also, how much will they be?......Thanks, Wan

Yes it does.

The price has not confirmed yet.

Interesting. Not made by one of the usual high end PAM/Rolex/IWC factories, i bet. Fit and finish is more like the nicer "day-date" chronos we've seen over the years--like the Le Plongeur Chrono, the FM Ronde chrono, and the Brieling Monbriallant. All heartbreakers because they were all sweet reps aside from the idiotic movement.

I wonder if this is a watch that a year or so ago would have been released as a day-date chrono, but now the asia 7750 is cheap enough to use instead...I sure hope so because that would mean that the days of wasted-effort phony chronos and if-you-want-a-nice-rep-you-better-like-PANERAIIWCOMEGAROLEX days are over.

:victory:

Well

ladies and gentleman

This is just the PROTOTYPE and the real thing will definitely be much nicer and refined (without the grease and dirt) LOL...

This Maker has the BEST AR Sapphire technology applied to his watches. Mind Blowing...

You can be rest assured that all the new watches will be available at Joshua and my website.

The list goes on.... and the Makers are ready to pass us these new stuff before X'mas..

=)

Enjoy!!

ANDREW

I am sorry Andrew, this is no longer a prototype, the final product will be the same as this besides the caseback is brushed, they will still with the dirt and grease if he put them in the same drawer :D

Every dealer will have them on their respective albums/web-sites, our customers will have more choices :)

Looks pretty good! I like the rose gold... hmmm... what size is this though...

if they can do a nice date window with the sloping edges... why doesn't someone do it for the VC Overseas???

It is 44.5mm.

Ummm, actually this factory makes the Overseas as well, I don't know why...

i love this one! can't wait to see the final product. i'm in for one :D

This is the final product already besides the caseback will be brushed.

I hope they make the special bracelet type

Sorry, the factory says they wont make at this moment.

a bracelet would be sweeeeeet

Yes, I think so, but unfortunately the manufacturer is not going to make it (at least this moment).

Compare rep and gen

I cant find the flaw........

159274-12706.jpg159274-12707.jpg

haha, the flaw does not show in the front :-)

Man, aside from a few minor fit and finish issues (the crispness of the cts in the bezel screws, dial print color saturation, date window and pusher finish, less aggressive brushing on the rep, etc) there is not one single flaw on the front of this watch. A rebrush and some hevy dty poishing and this is as good as out of the box reps get. I'm starting to believe the "Golden age of reps" schtick...

Whichever factory did this did a great job. I hope they decide to do more nusual watches.

Guest RiverwindMDS

Man, That's the same one I like, also the rose gold with ceramic bezel.

I'm asking you Angus, Is it possible to ask for a special version with swiss movement 7753 and ceramic bezel (also the steel and ceramic braclet) with any price. It will be the perfect watch.

Thanks