When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poll: How Many Replica(s) Do You Own?

lasaint

How many replica(s) do you own?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How many replicas do you own?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 6+

REPS:Daytona.Explorer2,Datejust,ladyDJ,Omega aquaterra,Omega constalation,Sub LV,Daytona gold,Eberhard, GENS:Rolex GMT2,Zenith Elprimero Portroyal V,Oris TT1000 titan,Fortis Spacematic Chronograph,Cartie santos lady,Tissot V8 GP limited ed,Tissot tablo automatic,Certina DS podium automatic,Seiko Giugaro Chronograph,Seiko chronograph,Seiko lady,Poljot Aviator5 manual chrono(valjux7736),Vostock K3submariner, I have just realized that my gens are more.. :bangin:

I have a nice 20 watch holder and for some reason, I still have watches flowing over in the drawers and table tops. Since February of this year, 27 reps and several gens (quartz). And God help me, I see 5 more I just got to have.

Usil

Reps: PAM 005, Tantalium, Black Seal. Omega SD and latest PO. FM Conquistador. VC Overseas. IWC F A Jones.

Gens: JLC Compressor Memovox, Breguet XX, PAM 104, IWC GST Aquatimer (got that one in 2000, strange to see it suddenly becoming popular after being discontinued) and Aquatimer 2000, Breitling Chronomat, Omega de Ville, Cartier Tank

All of the above except GST, Breitling and Cartier since joining RWG last year...

I guess I'm not a "collector" in traditional sense. I only keep the watches that I wear. Sometimes I purchase reps just to get a "feel" of them... and then trade them away.

I try to keep my collection compact... 7-8 watches that get regular wrist time is perfect for me. I don't need 30 watches.

I try to keep my collection compact... 7-8 watches that get regular wrist time is perfect for me.

So, your definition of a compact collection is higher than the highest figure on the poll. That in itself speaks volumes. I think this poll needs redone with a proper range. :Jumpy:

So, your definition of a compact collection is higher than the highest figure on the poll. That in itself speaks volumes. I think this poll needs redone with a proper range. :Jumpy:

Yeah. Owning less than 7-8 reps seems to be impossible. I probably end up somewhere in the range of 10+ (when I'm finished). I already have about 6 reps that I couldn't even consider selling (most Omegas). And I also need Chronomat Evolution, the new 45mm black PO. The upcoming Hublot Big Bang and Steelfish SuperOcean are very tempting too... not to mention the full size Moon Watch... and the white dial IWC GST (with gold hands)... gorgeous.

Okay...who am I kidding? It will never stop. :)

Oh, and I still don't own an MBW, even though everyone says I should.

Neither do I (anymore). Both are gone to good new homes (but not forgotten). No more MBWs or any other Rollies for me. I love them, but I never wear them... so I don't see a point purchasing them.

My collection of Rolex will probably remain at 2 (Nooby and GMT). GMT is visually very accurate and it gets some regular wrist time... and Nooby was a gift from a friend.