When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage ROLEX?

lukenorris2011

Those two... CC33 and Nanuq... they are "responsible" for my bank account bleeding to death... what a diabolic duo.... and what's with Nanuq, why do you have all the watches that I want?!?!?!?

I spent countless hours at night laying in bed tapping on my iPad looking at their builds and gens and compare them, look for gen parts etc...

Those two... CC33 and Nanuq... they are "responsible" for my bank account bleeding to death... what a diabolic duo.... and what's with Nanuq, why do you have all the watches that I want?!?!?!?

I spent countless hours at night laying in bed tapping on my iPad looking at their builds and gens and compare them, look for gen parts etc...

post-60067-0-47245300-1393893370_thumb.j

Why don't you rub some salt in the open wound...

or

please post a group shot of all your beauties...

Nanuq, you and CC33 are killing us with these amazing watches

Me too, how does £5000+ sound. Thanks nanuq and cc33, you have been the cause to many arguments with my partner. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I got blind right now, I would not regret it a bit... I can say that I finally saw beauty in this World........

I'll take the Snowflake and the DRSD...

Edited by Max72

Well ever since I saw cc33' 6538 I've been hooked on vintage. A super franken 50's sub/Gmt. Is defo what I'm after! I check the sales section 100 times a day lmao you guys know how addictive this place is!

u am me both brother... Looking for same thing vintage sub or gmt

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  I would sell my soul for that big crown been wanting to buy or build one for years but just don't know what case etc to start with and who to get to put it together  that and a vintaged 1675 are def high on my list 

the 1675 is next in line once I'm done with the 6538

Nanuq, you have a beautiful collection and you're a great guy but all these pictures posted all over the fora are depriving me of much needed sleep...

at work I'm a zombie and I cannot take days off yet because I have to pay for the watches, it's vicious cycle....