When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New pureti.me offering

Dreamer

I'm still not brave enough to pull the trigger for any AP with second at 12"

read so many people said it broken after a while (due to extra gear to accomodate that)

some says its an easy fix, just need to clean+oiled that extra gear to make it works again. but still not a Reliable watch at the moment.

but man, looking at the price, $768 for preorder and not seeing the rest of the parts, who have the courage to pull the trigger?

I will let you know how it is, when I receive it.. someone has to be the guinea pig I suppose :lol:

wow, we get a hero here my salute to u legend, your action is quite fast... can't wait to see the result!!  hope it will be worth of the price

I will give an unbiased review of this.. 

Apparently this is the "new generation" ROO.. I believe that the later versions will be improved upon and made more accurate. 

I am buying this as a review and I would only keep it if I like it. 

Just wait for it please mate! ;)

sure the later will be way better but don't know whether i can hang on that long, if the price is more friendly i'll get one without blinking...

one thing for sure.. the crown guards and endlinks would need some media blasting. ;)

No comments on the dial and hands yet of course, since nobody knows what they would look like..  

one thing for sure.. the crown guards and endlinks would need some media blasting. ;)

No comments on the dial and hands yet of course, since nobody knows what they would look like..  

yeah, from the pic it indeed, but Augus said that the final product will have micro-blasted on cg... let see what is going to happen... ;)

Edited by Chrononna

I think it'd be a great rep.. but open caseback on a rep, unless a 6497 pam, is a difficult pull. 

and to you Mr.A do let us know :)

yes I took that into consideration before deciding whether to buy it. 

But ultimately, I want a watch that looks great on my wrist. :)

yeah, from the pic it indeed, but Augus said that the final product will have micro-blasted on cg... let see what is going to happen... ;)

Thank you kindly, did he mention that on another forum please?

I know that for the ROO GP forged carbon, the rep CGs were given a satin grey finish as opposed to the correct microblasted finish. I had to do the mediablasting myself. 

WOW! that is $800 to get it home, looks nice Legend hope it is on the money. That being said I do not about that price point, but there is whole thread buying Rep vs Gen at what price point in General D. so I will leave it be here. Wear in good health my friend. :pimp:

WOW! that is $800 to get it home, looks nice Legend hope it is on the money. That being said I do not about that price point, but there is whole thread buying Rep vs Gen at what price point in General D. so I will leave it be here. Wear in good health my friend. :pimp:

About time you add one to your collection already pal. They are getting bigger if you realize.. :lol:

At 44 about just right as I do not like overly large watches for comfort regardless of what I can wear with my wrist. But to be honest at $800 there are a few gens I would get first. Mind you I like it for it's look the fact that says AP on it means nothing to me.

When you pay 800 bucks for an "out the box" rep' it better be good !!! At that price point, it's in direct competition with a fair number of nice genuine watches. These are watches with genuine Swiss movements, real quality control , and warranties. Another consideration, are the dealers going to guarantee delivery if your watch gets seized, lost or stolen? That's a lot if money to send off hoping that your watch get's delivered safely.

To expand on that with an A7750 if it goes bad half the modders/watchsmithes want nothing to do with them. I have a bad one now it will be looked at but that's because of past relationship and that is just to get it looked at. If it needs a complete fix/parts etc it goes in the bin.