When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Never had a yellow watch

Mike on a bike

So I picked up one of these to see how I like yellow!

JG3510-DH.jpg

This distinctive timepiece from Jorg Gray features a precise Japanese movement, making it ideal for special occasions and everyday wear. This men's watch is finished with an Italian leather strap and a screw-down crown. Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide. All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists. A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise.

Features

dot2.gif Calendar: Date displayed between 4 and 5 o'clock dot2.gif Case: Solid stainless steel matte silver finish dot2.gif Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down dot2.gif Dial: Black dot2.gif Hands: Stainless steel, luminescent dot2.gif Markers: Gloss yellow dot2.gif Strap: Italian crocodile leath dot2.gif Subdials: Three

By the way:

Water Resistant 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet
  • Like 1

Waterproof with screw-down crown and all. If it was a 69 USD rep it would be falling apart in 10,9,8.... now!

The good thing is the experience of getting a new watch hassle-free in 3 days, yellow, accessible

and without any qc-stuff it still works and has well-aligned dials, had that great experience recently with the Seiko skx.

Let´s see if You like the yellow, never had one either, Your PC-egg sure would love it

I have bought a bunch of these Jorg Grays they all had nice fit & finish , a couple went out in raffles guys liked them. Now I saw this at $293 on another site $375 not worth it just can not justify that for quartz w/ no sapphire. But at $69.99 shipped it is a gimme.

If you are unsure about yellow dials you MUST try on one of these:-

http://www.watchfreeks.com/attachments/just-ordered-arrived-today/4186d1306912864-deep-blue-sun-diver-deep-blue-sun-diver-1k-may-2011-.jpg

The sunburst dial is absolutely gorgeous! I find plain coloured dials too much unless they're broken up with clever layout (Sekio Monsters, etc) but I love this dial and the watch is a regular!

Gotta put it on "A" you never know . Maybe just send to Big D if it doesn't take, he can wear at the beach drinking cocktails at the cabana!

This sounds great haha. I'll send you a wristie. Only thing is.... can you send me plane tickets to take me to a nice beach? The ones in Ireland are very cold this time of year and would make for some hilarious photos of me in speedos.

MoaB, really a nice watch you got! B)

I also like yellow watches, they are great for summer season, casual wear, beach wear, BBQ...

When wearing my yellow Seawolf I'm immediately thinking of sitting in a beach bar at sunset, having a Caipirinha in my hand and enjoying good times...

u9u2uge9.jpg

• 2 months later...