When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie here please do not flame me

sambosat

Hi guys, this is my first time on one of the replica watches site and to be honest I did not know that it actually existed. I'm looking for a good replica Rolex watch for the wife (she knows I'm not fooling her) and an Omega watch for me. I have searched the forum for definite answer but was not successful. I'm looking for a first grade replica watches and I'm not sure how to know the watch I'm buying is 1st grade or second grade.

then comes the fact that everyone is talking about trusted sellers, where can I find these and do they have all brands in stock.

What are the things that we have to buy when looking for a good replica and how to know that the person who is offering this replica actually meets the criteria that we are looking for.

I hope no one will get mad and be nice when spanking

Trusted sellers start here: http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

Mine favourite TD is Trusty Time, you can't go wrong with him. And don't forget to take a look at the M2M sales, there are always some nice pieces on sale.

Newbie must read: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

Welcome aboard, mate.  A word of advice, don't mention the "s" word too much (spanking) or you'll bring Miss Understood out of her gin-induced stupor.

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Thank you akl for accepting me as a member and thank you all for the advise. I will do everything that is mentioned.

Mr Nanuq. Sure I will keep a low profile and no more s word or any other word of this type.

Thank you all.

Trusted sellers start here: http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

Mine favourite TD is Trusty Time, you can't go wrong with him. And don't forget to take a look at the M2M sales, there are always some nice pieces on sale.

Newbie must read: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

Hi Sam, I get mine from Andrew at Trusty Time. Go here and find what you want he has plenty of choice. 

http://www.ttw888.com

Because you are so new, do yourself a favor and skip the m2m sales.

Welcome aboard, mate.  A word of advice, don't mention the "s" word too much (spanking) or you'll bring Miss Understood out of her gin-induced stupor.

LOL!

And she only teased me once! I felt quite deflated after that :)

OP - it's going to be very very difficult for you to figure out what is a second grade rep and what is a first grade as you put it.

Price is mostly a reasonable indicator, but not always. Some reps have known flaws that we just accept if we want that particular watch, and just get fixed.

As others have said, skip M2M sales for now, stick to our trusted dealers, and more precisely stick to those trusted dealers who actually post here, and the most "posty" TD is toro IIRC.

LOL!

OP - it's going to be very very difficult for you to figure out what is a second grade rep and what is a first grade as you put it.

Price is mostly a reasonable indicator, but not always. Some reps have known flaws that we just accept if we want that particular watch, and just get fixed.

As others have said, skip M2M sales for now, stick to our trusted dealers, and more precisely stick to those trusted dealers who actually post here, and the most "posty" TD is toro IIRC.

Thank you. I will stick to your advise

Because you are so new, do yourself a favor and skip the m2m sales.

that is funny, i'd say the opposite...

if a seller has good feedback, go for it, much less hustle then going through all the china thing! 

Unless you like it!!  :1a:  if yes....WELCOME aboard .....but seriously, a lot of great guys around who are honest and clean, some scumbags, but if you watch out you'll be fine!

Welcome aboard, mate. A word of advice, don't mention the "s" word too much (spanking) or you'll bring Miss Understood out of her gin-induced stupor.

LOL!

Wow, since someone said something, speaking solely for self, I've seldom seen Mrs Underpants spank someone speaking sultrily about spankings......

Was that too many "S" words?

Welcome aboard, I would advise that you do a lot of reading and research before you make a purchase. Read the reviews and use the search function as your friend. The main way to tell between the various "Grades" of reps is to have a really good idea as to what the genuine watch looks like. If you are very familiar with a particular watch, you can spot the flaws in the reps (Some have very few, some have many). Decide what flaws you are likely able to live with, and which ones will derive you crazy!! Pick the rep(s) that have the least number of flaws that you can live with. Unfortunately, if you get active here and learn more about watches, you will be able to pick out the smaller and smaller less obvious flaws, and they will then all drive you crazy!  :crazy:  At that point, you will either one, be committed by your wife and family, two, decide that reps are not for you as you can't live with the flaws (surprising number of folks arrive at that conclusion at some point or other) or lastly, you will decide that most of the flaws are fixable, and you will start down that slippery slope called modding!!! :hammer: Good Luck :partytime:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of support already. If You try to look for a nice Datejust unisex with Asian ETA movement and without diamonds etc. You will get a very good watch in my opinion, the so-called "swiss" is not better in my opinion. These automatic watches stop after 24 or 36 hours not being used, even overnight and date/time have to be newly set everytime "Oh, look it stopped again.....", most Ladies do prefer quartz. The Chanel J12 is an excellent Ladies rep. See You:)

that is funny, i'd say the opposite...

if a seller has good feedback, go for it, much less hustle then going through all the china thing!

Unless you like it!! :1a: if yes....WELCOME aboard .....but seriously, a lot of great guys around who are honest and clean, some scumbags, but if you watch out you'll be fine!

If you know how to research a seller on here and the other forums that's great, but it took me a while to realise there were other forums, never mind doing any research!

Sticking with a good TD at least more or less guarantees if there's a problem it will be sorted out and the OP won't be ripped off.

Basic Due diligence(DD) on a member should provide comfort, posts, feedback, location and so on however it never ceases to amaze me the amount of posts saying 'where you located' or 'where do you ship from' when all you have to do is go to the members own page to see the details. Reputations are hard to get right, very, very easy to get wrong, ask Messi :)

Regards

AJ

What AJ said. I'd even go as far as to contact previous buyers if your looking at a M2M sale. I've done this recently and it's raised a few eyebrows. Be careful not everyone is as they seem.