When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FakeWatchBusta

Limestone

Do yourself a favour and find out what a Minuteman is. Then you can make up your mind wether the nick is appropriate or not.

Thank you for tipping me about the logout button :notworthy:

If you don't like reps, don't sign up on a rep forum and start whining about illegal/criminal activity. Might as well stick your [censored] in a hornets nest.

What most of these folks don't seem to realize is most of the folks here are also owners of genuine watches. I have probably twice as many genuine watches as replicas. I'm not a "poseur", I don't need to be, and never was. I do like what mtbkr65 said, that replicas are a good way to " test drive" a particular watch before you buy. Lots of folks see the prices that Rolex and a few other really popular brands command as  used, but realize this, there are many, many other brands that are not as well known, and these have a huge depreciation when resold. If you don't believe this, go over to the sales forum on WUS or TZ and see what folks are selling practically new watches for. With  many brands you are lucky to get 70% of your purchase price back when you resell. So from that standpoint, I would rather buy a 400.00 USD rep of a 5K watch and try it on for size, If I like it, I might start searching the genuine forums for a gently used genuine. If it doesn't resonate, then probably the gen won't either. Much easier to sell the rep on for 300.00 USD and take a 100 buck loss rather than selling a gen and taking a 1k or more loss! Just makes good economic sense to me.

• Like 2

Do yourself a favour and find out what a Minuteman is. Then you can make up your mind wether the nick is appropriate or not.

Thank you for tipping me about the logout button :notworthy:

I seriously doubt that you are man enough to carry a real Minuteman's powder horn. :nonono: But at any rate, Goodbye !! Don't waste your valuable time here, I hear that WalMart is having a sale on "genuine" watches!!! :pimp:

Maybe a bit more of worries should be put into replicated stealth fighters like the J-20 than into our little hobby. Just look how fake that is when it goes into action....

Anyway it´s the same factories that produce for the swiss industry that make the replicated ones parts - kind of recycling in a clever way the pieces that failed qc in the thousands. Reminds me of a factory I visited which produced vacuum cleaners for 6 different quality brands. The only difference was the application of the brand sticker and final packaging (and a price difference of up to 400 usd each in the final consumer store).

LOL @minuteman... Reps are the gateway drug to gens for many people. We love watches and buy gen and 'fake'

The word 'rep' is part of the replica community. It is rare to find it used outside the community. @FWB uses the word rep throughout his blog. It infers he is or was part of our community.

As to criminal syndicate I would think that there is probably some truth to the organized crime but it's nothing compared to the legitimized organized crime. I'm not advocating it, in fact I oppose it but let's not bring crusading into this otherwise you should be posting on clothing fora and computer fora and so on. This is about watch lovers coming together. Some cannot afford to play the gen game so this is a way to marvel at the designs up close and learn about watches.

I have to admit that I'm an ignorant regarding fake watches. Of what I'm actually proud. The fake industri is all about illegality and criminal activies.

Good luck supporting those criminals.

Time to wake up my friend. For every alleged crime committed with funds generated from rep industries there are hundreds if not thousands of atrocities committed by the "genuine" organisations and governments I've no doubt you would religiously pledge your allegiance to given half the chance.

Its clear to me, it is you that has been seduced by the infantile, intellectually and morally bankrupt propaganda proffered by your owners. If you are truly concerned about this terminally ill system we call a "society" I am saddened that the best you can muster is joining an online community for the sole purpose of accusing its members of supporting criminal activity.

The paradigm you so vehemently cling to is about to be shattered. Wake up and smell the coffee.

On the other hand if you are a simple troll looking for a bite. I'm as introverted as they come and draw bat cave amounts of power from "calling out" rep belief systems such as those held by your good self when they are forced upon others.

Knock yourself out pal I love it!

Bvc.

• Like 1

Friends,following with interest. Need to note that I did not like the reference to someone being abused, by Anyone,Priest , general, bad persons of all stripes. Getting abused is a terrible thing, and not something to banter around in jest. We probably have members who were abused- think on it, something to think about in the "real" world. Thanks

I'm fairly new to this forum, IMO I have bought several replica watches. I purchased these because while I have the means to purchase genuine versions I have been collecting watches for several years and have several thousand dollars into my current collection, and the one thing that I have learned is watches tend to go in and out of a collection quickly. Because of the aforementioned reason and losing some times hundreds reselling or trading buying reps is a great way to "test drive" a piece before buying a used Gen for several thousand and losing hundreds when you realize it's just not for you. My other issue is that the replicas I own I will never purchase the real version so none of those companies would have gained my money anyway. As far as child labor is concerned do your research because I'm willing to bet you own something that was made in China or India by children. Anyone who owns an iPhone and researchs Foxconn is a perfect example. I belong to several online watch groups and have posted my replicas but with a clear understanding that they are replicas, if you pose replicas as real to make yourself out to be something other than what you are than you deserve to be called out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I liked what you said, because a lot of what we own (clothes, phones, electrical accessories, fashion wear, shoes etc) are made in China by workers who are either too young, too old, underpaid, employed under very poor and harsh conditions, or in conditions not acceptable in more fortunate countries. This is a much more salient problem than the rep industry.

There are replica guns, knives, clothes, phones, furniture, and a million other items we see. And they exist simply because demand for them exist. The reasons for the demand vary from case to case of course, but ultimately, the people who buy them mostly want just to enjoy them in their own right, and share their passion with like-minded collectors without intending any fraud or harm to others. I am against anyone representing the rep items as genuine ones, and those who do so deserve 100% to be called out. But each of us have the right to wear and enjoy the watch of our choice. I have seen replica watches of all grades on all walks of lives. To name a few I know personally: A senior banker, a lawyer, a dermatologist, an administrative clerk, a business owner, a delivery driver. They are very decent people, and got personas more appealing than the snobs who wear  genuine rolex submariners and think they own the planet. Each of us has the right to wear and don what we prefer, as long as we buy them with our own money. If one wants to debate the harm that the replica watch industry is causing to the genuine brands, this is a moot point, because without the existence of the replicas, they still may not/could not buy the genuine article. And if its the theft of design one is against, then there are many many more instances of this happening in other items ranging from clothes to even aircrafts.. why pick on this specific industry?

Bottomline: Each of us has the right to enjoy our watches, genuine or replica without being called names or made to feel shameful about it. There will always be haters, and haters would always hate. A little more respect both ways, and both camps should just walk their separate ways. We can never get the entire world to agree with what we do or say, whatever it may be, so in the end, we flock together with like-minded individuals who accept, encourage and affirm our ways. That is a fact. We could be collectively wrong of course, but in this world, being right or wrong boils down largely to a matter of opinion. 

Replica watches are still going to be sold and purchased by hundreds of thousands each year. It is going to be a neverending mission of haters to go sniff out and call out each one. Good luck to them.

Me? I have only one wrist to watch: My own. 

I'm sorry - or actually I'm not.

Yes I did make an account to post in this thread, but I didn't realize this was a forum for fake watches before your comment. I did not copy/paste anything, but if I did it would be just in the line of the copying you [censored] are dealing with in here.

Adios to you [sencored] people!

Minuteman, 

Firstly, hello and welcome to RWG. 

No, you don't any namecalling or insults from me. I would not bash you for your difference in opinion, but understand that just like being on any other forum in any part of the world, better manners would get you nicer response. So be a gentleman, and deliver your opinions in ways that would invite replies that are less barbed. It makes the thread easier to read I think, without having to filter out all the derogatory terms and get to the real messages. I believe that swear words and namecalling are for times when we are not intelligent enough to replace them with proper words. I have been guilty of that several times ... ;)  

I do not see how signing onto a new board and engaging in namecalling is going to make you a better person just because you have a firm belief in something. It is far greater to win others over than to win.

You can be a minuteman, a navy seal, a deltaforce veteran, or whichever elite military organization you proclaim to be, and of course, you may even be telling the truth.

But surely you know that the internet is a rather superficial and faceless place, and at the end of the day, you are known by what you type until you get known as a person in real life.

So yes, post what you wish, but please be mindful of basic courtesy. The same applies of course to those who reply to you.

Enjoy your stay here, and you know where the logout button is when you finally decide not to be tainted further in our company. :) 

Hi Guys, fakewatchbusta is printing out the comments of this thread and blogging them on instagram, thought you´d be interested - just click fast through the last hours

we´re being watched.

@Legend

I like the way you approach your case. One of the best -written posts I 've ever read on a forum.

There is no doubt that I was taken by surprise when I discovered that this was a forum for replicas and trolling was not my motive to sign in. I am in principle opposed to all kinds of fake manufacturers. There is no doubt that this industry supports criminal activity . That the legitimate industry, governments, banks or other are engaged in criminal activity to an even greater extent does not legitimize this . Statements in this thread can be interpreted as it is okay to steal one hundred dollars because someone else steals thousands. Statements like these are hopefully a result of my " trolling " and not a general opinion here. Anyhow , there is no point going further with this discussion in a forum dedicated replicas .

Something that really amazes and impresses me with this forum is the members' high level of knowledge about replicas and even genuine watches. Not to mention the passion for watches - replicas and genuine.

Back to the FWB and the topic of the thread. He is genuinely interested in genuine watches, and him being a former replica enthusiast is not true . He is only looking for those who claim that their reps are the real thing. In which I support him one hundred percent. Those people deserves what's coming to them.

We certainly have different opinions, but it's none of my business going ahead and ruining the day for the members of this forum. I thank you for the welcome and I might just be stickin' around. But I will never ever buy a replica watch ;)

I guess you have room for some trolling: A wise man once said that he'd rather be found dead wearing dirty underwear, than a replica watch on his wrist. To me:  :bangin:

PS: Sorry for the bad English. I did my best.

@Legend

I like the way you approach your case. One of the best -written posts I 've ever read on a forum.

There is no doubt that I was taken by surprise when I discovered that this was a forum for replicas and trolling was not my motive to sign in. I am in principle opposed to all kinds of fake manufacturers. There is no doubt that this industry supports criminal activity . That the legitimate industry, governments, banks or other are engaged in criminal activity to an even greater extent does not legitimize this . Statements in this thread can be interpreted as it is okay to steal one hundred dollars because someone else steals thousands. Statements like these are hopefully a result of my " trolling " and not a general opinion here. Anyhow , there is no point going further with this discussion in a forum dedicated replicas .

Something that really amazes and impresses me with this forum is the members' high level of knowledge about replicas and even genuine watches. Not to mention the passion for watches - replicas and genuine.

Back to the FWB and the topic of the thread. He is genuinely interested in genuine watches, and him being a former replica enthusiast is not true . He is only looking for those who claim that their reps are the real thing. In which I support him one hundred percent. Those people deserves what's coming to them.

We certainly have different opinions, but it's none of my business going ahead and ruining the day for the members of this forum. I thank you for the welcome and I might just be stickin' around. But I will never ever buy a replica watch ;)

I guess you have room for some trolling: A wise man once said that he'd rather be found dead wearing dirty underwear, than a replica watch on his wrist. To me:  :bangin:

PS: Sorry for the bad English. I did my best.

And I do believe your intentions. I sincerely do.

This is actually more than a forum for replica watches, Mr Minuteman. Its a forum for discussing all things horological. If you sieve through the topics, you will find watch related topics of all sorts being discussed. Some are not even related to watches. ;)

I do own both genuine and replica watches, and replicas to me are just extensions of my collections, and I wear them for my own pleasure, just like my genuine ones. There are many like me, and you would not be surprised if I tell you that affordability is not a factor for these folks when it comes to collection of both genuine and replica watches.

I respect your beliefs and point of view, and I agree with you that replica watches should not, at any time, be passed off as genuine ones for the intention of glorifying oneself or for purposes of fraud and cheating. That is wrong in my opinion. 

You are welcome to stay Minuteman, if you would kindly exchange respect as well as opinions with the rest of us. I do not agree with you calling us names, but neither would I agree with anyone calling you names. We are gentlemen, and lets stay that way. Sometimes, people get heated and the fingers (or tongues) type faster than the brain could react, and all sorts of crap appear on our screens, which leads to more heat in the responses, and it goes on and on and on. Tiresome isn't it? :lol:

Markiemark and the rest of the guys here are good guys, regular guys just like you and me. Believe me when I tell you that they've mostly got decent jobs that have nothing to do with drug or human trafficking, nor would you find them working side by side next to hungry 12 year old boys wearing scraps. No sir. At the end of the day, we do appreciate a little debate and entertainment, but lets communicate with respect. As with any other board, be free to take away knowledge useful to you, and graciously ignore the rest. Some things in this world are still free, and I am glad if this forum could let you gain insights into new trivia, knowledge and other miscellaneous nuggets of facts..The guys here are knowledgable and a lot are very affluent financially. They simply have a different mindset on rep watches compared with you.

So there you go, Minuteman. Nobody should gang up on you just because you are new and different. But if you start being rude or nasty, sir, then of course, some of the members might reciprocate accordingly. This is not what I want to see, because if given a choice, I prefer to make a new friend than a new enemy. Lets say you are a regular member of a military forum, and some guy signs up and starts dissing the forum, how would you respond? I would like to think that you and your friends would put enough holes in him to see the daylights coming through isn't it? We are not too different here. It is mostly instinct to protect what we know, against new threats. So please pardon some of the responses directed toward you. I see them as mostly reciprocative in nature and nothing personal. We do not even know you enough for anything like that.

Enjoy your stay, like I mentioned. Try to be amicable and less truculent. You seem to be a reasonable guy who can give and take, and stand on your own. Give the guys the basic respect, and you will get the same. You will find that in the end, we are not too different from one another. :)

I agree with what minuteman is doing. His knowledge on the ''faults'' IMO suggests he is a big fan of, or has/used to have fakes himself. These [censored] on instagram etc, why would you flaunt your fake? They're asking for trouble, and deserve the unwanted attention they receive for their stupidity.

• Like 1

I agree with what minuteman is doing. His knowledge on the ''faults'' IMO suggests he is a big fan of, or has/used to have fakes himself. These [censored] on instagram etc, why would you flaunt your fake? They're asking for trouble, and deserve the unwanted attention they receive for their stupidity.

Yeah? Why do I deserve to be on this idiotic instagram thing? Nobody has ever asked me about any of my watches, and I have never claimed my reps were real. I have never taken pictures of me and my reps, the only pictures I take of my reps are posted on the replica boards.Yet my nickname is smeared by screencapping my replies in this thread on this social network for the mentally retared.

• Like 1

He probably got molested as a child by a priest wearing a gold rolex rep. Now he is seeking "vengeance" on all those who wear reps. He probably finds pleasure as well when he touches himself in the shower wearing a canal street rep, that is not water proof. After the watch is filled to the brim with hot steam and water he smashes it with a hammer whilst crying and laughing with an evil tone at the very same time...

Lolol

I'm sorry - or actually I'm not.

Yes I did make an account to post in this thread, but I didn't realize this was a forum for fake watches before your comment. I did not copy/paste anything, but if I did it would be just in the line of the copying you [censored] are dealing with in here.

Adios to you [sencored] people!

Your a clown. I have gen and rep watches.

As for the instagram guy i have no problem with him. If dummies want to post "look at me" pics of their watches and dont tell the truth then by all means instagram guy go nuts. That pic with the diesel douche guy and the fake Ap tourbillion is priceless.

Edited by Tonyyammine

"There is no doubt that I was taken by surprise when I discovered that this was a forum for replicas and trolling was not my motive to sign in. I am in principle opposed to all kinds of fake manufacturers. There is no doubt that this industry supports criminal activity . That the legitimate industry, governments, banks or other are engaged in criminal activity to an even greater extent does not legitimize this . Statements in this thread can be interpreted as it is okay to steal one hundred dollars because someone else steals thousands. Statements like these are hopefully a result of my " trolling " and not a general opinion here. Anyhow , there is no point going further with this discussion in a forum dedicated replicas"

Text book effort minuteman. Divide and conquer tactics eh? Marginalization of the potential threat to your argument then alignment with an individual you perceive could be of use in the conflict you initiated via apparent reasonable dialogue and establishment of common ground with legend.

As one who clearly has a need to fight for your chosen cause, protect the innocent and uphold what is deemed to be lawful, (deduced In part by your choice of name and your desire to educate those you believe are ignorant to its meaning in the fashion you did) I have a question...

If it was a mistake and you really didn't know this is a rep forum why didn't you simply move on?

From your comments I perceive you are in fact not completely asleep, you acknowledge to a significant enough degree that none of the organisations we as a race have created are truly legitimate. Be it a rep Rolex or a rep government.

Can I proffer my take on why you have come back to read this thread again?

I believe your verbal attack on this thread was not an attack at all, it was a test. You appear to me, to be someone intrigued by the fact this forum even exists. This in turn I believe offends your value system, thus causing an internal conflict which you chose to transfer onto this thread. Choosing and defending the tag minuteman tells me you have a strong sense of justice and desire to protect. Those are amazing qualities and you clearly possess them in abundance. they could however be put to far better use in my opinion.

No need to kick the door in bro. It's not even locked!. Just knock and let yourself in mate. Make yourself comfortable and let's talk.

Oh yeah, just one piece of advice. Never say never........

Actually 2. Don't [censored] into the wind either.

Now I'm gonna make a cuppa tea and scratch my nuts. Over and out.

Bvc

1. I'm not the Fakewatchbuster, but I know him. And I support his actions on IG.

2. I commented in this thread because it was linked to from another watch forum.

3. I was aware of the existance of replica forums, but I DID NOT know this was one of them when I made my first post.

4. I'm sorry for calling you names. I really and truly am.

5. I have not called or said that anyone here are criminals, but in my and many others opinion the fake-industri is.

6. I did not log out because - well, I don't know. Curiosity maybe?

7. I understand the forum members who wants me outta' here. My reaction would be exactly the same if someone came into "my" forum andbal acted as a troll - or even worse.