When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some People asked to see flying of the F 16 fighter jet

Ezio

The video was awesome my winged brother :thumbs:.. brings back very fond memories of my own time served.

I was in the Republic of Singapore Air Force for 10 years and logged about 1,300hrs on the falcon. 

How about your good self? :)

wow Much respect my brother !!! Been there for 6 years soon halfway point of my 12 year contract

With the airforce in Denmark we start by signing a 12 year contract to make sure we aint leave haha but why Would we you know all about it ;) was in Singapore last year maybe i must get my ass back there to get a drink with a fellow winged brother

:)!

omgomgomgomgomgogmogmomogmoomggg!

I envy you so hard!

That looks freaking awesomeeeee

Markiemark it is awesome nothing beats it :)

Beatiful pictures nanuq !! :)

Wonderful video, and awesome photos. My hats off to you guys. All of you who put yourself in harms way to keep the rest of us free. :plane:  thank you all.

Thanks my friend :)!

Awesome, fascinating - and what a wonderful feel it must be to be in control of such a machine. Thx for sharing, loved this:) a lot...

Its the best Feeling in the World my friend wouldnt do anything Else :)!

It's just unreal and looks so insanely awesome. I imagine it to be the best feeling in the world. Much respect!

it truly is :)!

How long were you in Goose Bay ? My ex fiancees father was a luftwaffe pilot there until the base closed. He few a tornado in his last several years in the Luft. He used to record the training missions he was allowed to record in the last 5 years or so back in Germany with a GoPro lol they were amazing to watch!!! 

An oldie, but still fun. Low level flying Goose Bay Canada: http://youtu.be/ETfgLlfeFVo?t=10m25s

Its always been my dream to be an airforce pilot.. and Fly an F16 ..  almost inlisted back in my early days of university in the ROTC program here in Canada, still kick myself in the ass for not doing it.   The only downside is the Cdn forces do not use the F16

Ah, gorgeous.

I so wanted to do this but my eyesight put a very early end to my hopes. Might be different now but I'm 32 years older as well :)

A motorbike with almost 1000bhp/ton is as close as I'm ever going to get to it.

Respect.

How long were you in Goose Bay ? My ex fiancees father was a luftwaffe pilot there until the base closed. He few a tornado in his last several years in the Luft. He used to record the training missions he was allowed to record in the last 5 years or so back in Germany with a GoPro lol they were amazing to watch!!! 

Its always been my dream to be an airforce pilot.. and Fly an F16 ..  almost inlisted back in my early days of university in the ROTC program here in Canada, still kick myself in the ass for not doing it.   The only downside is the Cdn forces do not use the F16

I have been to Goose Bay on different tours from 91 till 94, it was really fun to be there beside the flying. Especially when there still was snow, we loved to go out on snowmobiles. And the beer was cheap.

Sometimes I do miss it, but I find myself also very lucky. I had the best job ever!

Like Legend said, you can leave the force, but the force will always be with you. And for the guys still out there, be safe!

The F16 is an awesome little fighter, and quite the bang-for-the-buck as they were fairly "affordable", considering.  They used to build 'em just  few miles from me and used to fly over the house often.  The planes I worked on in the service had propellers!

wow Much respect my brother !!! Been there for 6 years soon halfway point of my 12 year contract

With the airforce in Denmark we start by signing a 12 year contract to make sure we aint leave haha but why Would we you know all about it ;) was in Singapore last year maybe i must get my ass back there to get a drink with a fellow winged brother

:)!

And I shall look forward to meeting you sir. :)

--------------

I found a picture of what has to be you :D

Hahahahahahahhahahaha Nice one

Made me Think about the when my girl she said once i was so lucky that was my daytime job and get to ride such machines

I Said ride ? Dont be sad honey you get to ride the next best thing if you know what i mean haha

attachicon.gifdaily-wtf-008-03132014.jpg

Edited by Ezio

Yeah the 'Busa is a wee bit quicker! Lol. In saying that, I used my cbr600 to train for the first time out and 85mph was like going into hyper space!!

It would be like you closing your eyes in the jet!!

Yeah the 'Busa is a wee bit quicker! Lol. In saying that, I used my cbr600 to train for the first time out and 85mph was like going into hyper space!!

It would be like you closing your eyes in the jet!!

Here's to my friend, who is allegedly blind, but who sees more of the world than most of us ever have. If I had a hat, I'll take it off to you mate.

To bad wasnt meant to be either if it chefers you up only like 2 procent make it :) not only because of eyes but at the test i never been more Challenged for the test where you have to multi task with math and tekst you gotta remember the words to write Them again and you have to make math in your head while you have to get some balls flying Into the right color places hard to explain but my clas's went to be 40 before the test to be 3 :)