When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You've Won A 60 Second Shopping Spree At Tourneau

crystalcranium

...and for the sake of the fantasy, lets imagine you are not permitted to grab the three most expensive watches in the store, sell them the next day, and buy a 52 foot Azimut Yacht.

60 seconds...probably three watches....

My first instinct would be to grab any tourbillion they might have on the floor, but unless I know where one is, I might blow all 60 seconds looking for one.....so....

First one is a Girard Perregaux complication in solid gold.

Second is a Breguet dress watch, gold, elegant.

Third is the new Maurice Lacroix Chrono in solid gold.

Oh my, no diving watches!!!!!!! And all gold, how gauche!

Actualy with only 60 seconds you wont have time to be selective, I would just grab a shopping trolly take to where the seems to be the biggest group of expensives watches and literally sweep them in to the trolley, a few smashed crystals and a few scratches wont matter when you have 30 watches instead of 3. :D

Ken B)

If I were grabbing watches to keep, and not merely for their value, I'd go for the following:

Rolex Daytona: SS-White/silver or Meteorite.

UN Trilogy of Time box (:D) or if that's cheating, a Planetarium Copernicus.

A daily beater, like an IWC Split Minute.

I'd wear any of those watches, although I'd have to be careful with the Copernicus. :D

I would get myself a Paul Picot Technograph.. :1a: .definitely...unless they rep it soon...BTW..someone posted it in the RT Watch poll section . :whistling:...and you can vote for it...cause it is easy to rep...and it would be a great addition to everybodies collection!

163761-11724.gif:thumbsupsmileyanim::bounce:

the other two should be the Roger Dubuis Excalibur EX 08...and the...hmmm let me think...Breguet Marine 5012....

Edited by dadog13