When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ipcress

Haha man you're joke. Good luck in your search of the perfect rep. You're a waste of time in my opinion.

And what does the world think of your opinion I wonder..

Nope. All of them sell fakes.

Replicas, its an art form now you know.

He lost me when he started in with the conspiracy stuff but he either buys a gen or has someone like-minded build him a good franken...

:feedtroll3pr:

Starting off with insults immediately loses you the argument - and you don't need a PhD to know that.

I didn't insult you. That's a flat-out lie. See, that's one of the wonderful things about internet forums: everything that's said (well, written) is preserved, right there on the page. There is no place in my post where I insulted you. You clearly lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Stop feeding the troll!

Why? This thread went sideways the second that guy started typing. Either he'll get tired and go away, or he'll say something stupid and get banned, either way it's a win for us.

• Like 2

I don`t mean to be rude or insensitive. But I recognize a schizophrenic mind when I see the ramblings of one.

Please get some medication or get yourself committed for a little while.. Your brain is working overtime and have no sense of reality.

Or at least force your filters up for the outside world man!

If you can see this, please read it! The doctors are trying a new technique to reach you, but we are not certain where this message might appear in your dream. You have been asleep in a coma for almost ten years. Please if you can read this, try to wake up! We miss you.

• Like 1

Thanks to everybody for leaving their highly entertaining comments and feedback.

I have just completed the purchase of my Rep. from Andrew who will I am sure be delighted to tell you that the Chinese are in fact all way ahead of you on understanding precisely what IS going on in the world of GeoPolitics and associated fakery.

Its saddening that you are mostly all babies in your journeys to knowledge and understanding of the world you inhabit and you'll most probably stay that way possessing permanently closed and narrow minds without even a glimmer of curiosity showing to your collective names that might lead you to knowing what really is going on.

Kind Rgds & Have A Nice Day!

Congrats mate, nice budget watch.

Happy you are satisfied with this one.

Thank you. When I see it then I will know, and if satisfied I expect I will do it again, that's the plan at the moment anyhow.

Kind Rgds

I have just completed the purchase of my Rep. from Andrew who will I am sure be delighted to tell you that the Chinese are in fact all way ahead of you on understanding precisely what IS going on in the world of GeoPolitics and associated fakery.

Someone whom you will never meet in person who was trying to sell you something pretended to agree with what you said just to get a sale? That's a real shocker. Who's the babe in the woods?

Someone whom you will never meet in person who was trying to sell you something pretended to agree with what you said just to get a sale? That's a real shocker. Who's the babe in the woods?

LOL! Actually I think I dissed him and he me in return first round. But if it makes you happy you keep on with your dreams and illusions - we do after all live in a world of fakery if only people could stay awake long enough to see it.

But boy, I've got vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals!

Kind Rgds

Thank you. When I see it then I will know, and if satisfied I expect I will do it again, that's the plan at the moment anyhow.

Kind Rgds

There can a lot be done to make it more genlike i thought that was your goal :)

Do some reading here on all the fantastic 1680 builds from members.

Maybe you get inspired to make it better :)

If you like the Milgauss you could always do a mod to make it the way you want it. I do not care for the green crystal or bright colors so got this. More vintage look.

9yhyryde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everybody for leaving their highly entertaining comments and feedback.

Its saddening that you are mostly all babies in your journeys to knowledge and understanding of the world you inhabit and you'll most probably stay that way possessing permanently closed and narrow minds without even a glimmer of curiosity showing to your collective names that might lead you to knowing what really is going on.

Kind Rgds & Have A Nice Day!

I have to assume this is a character you have created like Steven Colbert or Borat. Otherwise you are both foolish, rude and with an incredible blindness to both.

I hope your purchase from Andrew works out for you... I guess. But only for Andrew's sake. He, like us would be much happier never to hear from you again.

Your comment on China is one I have never heard from a non-Chinese national. The Chinese understand geopolitics like they understand environmental management.

• Like 1

I have to assume this is a character you have created like Steven Colbert or Borat. Otherwise you are both foolish, rude and with an incredible blindness to both.

The other option is that he is honestly insane, and needs to go back on his medication. I'm not trying to be rude. It's just obvious that he is insane.

• Like 1

I hope your purchase from Andrew works out for you... I guess. But only for Andrew's sake. He, like us would be much happier never to hear from you again.

Your comment on China is one I have never heard from a non-Chinese national. The Chinese understand geopolitics like they understand environmental management.

That's your first mistake, assuming. And for what reason, what right do you have... The only people who have been rude are those doing throwing mindless insults and provocation and than complain when they get a response. It doesn't take high IQ to see who is 'offending' in your little list, does it.

As for Andrew, do you mean Andrew in China? If anything I think he'll be laughing ....

Have a nice evening!

Kind Rgds

The other option is that he is honestly insane, and needs to go back on his medication. I'm not trying to be rude. It's just obvious that he is insane.

You're tried the Comedy Store I take it, where next for you, Broadway, Caesars Palace?

Kind Rgds

Edited by Ipcress

I'm simply concerned for your health and safety.

There's a lot of 'concerned' people here, that's why I like it. But I'm quite remote from you, don't you have anybody in the USA to be concerned about, their health and safety maybe - after all, charity begins at home.

So you could start by tearing up the Official 9/11 Report and collectively calling for a proper investigation into what actually happened that 'fateful' day. After all, those thousands who died including the jumpers deserve it, don't you think?

Have a nice evening whilst you think about that.

Kind Rgds