When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling the Zigmeister

Good luck with that one .... :)

He's definitely retired and out of the game. He's also greatly missed.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I doubt that anyone here that is still close enough to the Zigmeister to have his current contact information would give it up to a new member with only one post. No offense to you, it's just that he was very selective in who he dealt with when he was actually doing work for members here.

I'm trying to reach a watchmaker known as Zigmeister.  Word has it he has retired, but if anyone knows how to reach him, please PM me with that info.  

Look around you. See that queue with 13,920 people in line? 

They are the ones queuing for his service, even though word has it that he has retired and hung up his.. loupe. :lol:

There are other excellent watchsmiths in the forum who can probably fulfill your requests of mods. Get to know the members here, and get to know who to approach for help. 

The Zigmeister the legend. Glad to have a couple of his works. Now all my watches get sent to VAC or Domi. See the "queue" with 8,098 people in line next to The Zigmeister's hoping to reopen line, thats VACs and Domi's queue.