When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help it's started

Degsy1880

The process has started guys

Payment sent for my first rep gone for a pam111n v3 noob on tan. I've read all the noob posts about being patient and following process so I'll try and resist in panicking. But it's from a TD with good reviews so think I'll be fine.

Let the hobby begin oh yeah and the waiting!!

Can't wait already

D.

Just relax, no matter what you buy, genuine parts, rep watches, electronics parts, etc. shipping takes time. Registered mail is almost as slow as the camel caravans of old, and no matter which shipping method you choose, customs can clear a package in hours, or sometimes it sits for days. I have an OEM PAM strap coming from Spain, posted on April 14th, may get to me tomorrow or Thursday. No way to speed it up, just sit back relax and let the process work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Run away! Run away NOW!

First this Pam (nice, BTW), then another, then a couple more, then a couple of straps, then your first super rep ($500+), then you fancy frankening one. And it's at this point that you are so far down the slippery slope and going so fast.

Ah well, best to just buy the 80 watch box to start with, but get ones that are stackable :D

Run away! Run away NOW!

First this Pam (nice, BTW), then another, then a couple more, then a couple of straps, then your first super rep ($500+), then you fancy frankening one. And it's at this point that you are so far down the slippery slope and going so fast.

Ah well, best to just buy the 80 watch box to start with, but get ones that are stackable :D

Lol, oh No....

Once the post man knocks on the door and hands over your parcel . Then you go in slowly open up your parcel and pull out your gorgeous new watch. 

Got you! now your hooked ,you will be on the dealers site and ordering your next within hours lol. join the club mate  :bangin:

Well I had notice of cleared payment this morning from Toro and this afternoon I have received 5 QC pics (cool). is this enough or should i be asking for more? 

what are the rules for posting QC pics before accepting, it has two pics from either side showing crown and crystal height and to me looks good but as you know no expert. one of the lume, one of open back casing and one of CG

any advice welcomed guys (wont post pics unless Im not supposed to)

D.

"Once the post man knocks on the door and hands over your parcel" I have one due today with no more in the pipeline, better get shopping!

OH crap there is another on way from Australia, YEAH !!!

Mike doesn't have a watch box, he has a watch room!! Barely room for his 2547 watches!! And more on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QC pics are for you to verify that the watch in the QC pics looks exactly like the watch in the pics on the dealers website.

When you chose the watch you will have looked at the dealers website and looked at watches. Each watch on the website has multiple photos showing you closeups of the watch from all sides, and probably the strap / bracelet and the insides of the watch.

The QC pics are to make sure the watch is the correct one, the strap is correct, the dial, hands, bezel are all correct and the right colour, check that no numbers or markers have fallen off the dial, that there are no dings or scratches on the watch or bracelet, these are no marks or scratches or missing paint on the dial or bezel.

Think of it the same as checking round your new car before you drive if off the dealers lot. The dealer calls you to tell you it has been delivered and is ready to be collected, so you get a lift down there, finish the paperwork and then walk around the car a few times, looking for stone chips or any other damage, checking it's got the correct wheels, check out the inside to check the seats, that it has all the options that you specified, that there's no accident damage, etc.

If there is something in the QC pics that has you worried, post those QC pics and state your concerns and we'll have a look and say what we see.

"Once the post man knocks on the door and hands over your parcel" I have one due today with no more in the pipeline, better get shopping!

OH crap there is another on way from Australia, YEAH !!!

Aussie here and it's like Christmas everyday when that postman comes , it's like crack cocaine, it's 9 am where is he.......and I hit 200 two years ago. Customs here is great.And I am on the neighbour forums have been for years and never sold one piece......y7enu9en.jpg this mornings Franken